Castleberry High School 4

Posted October 19, 2011
This is a great school! I went there and my son is going there! Great teachers, great programs and still an swesome band! I haven;t seen or heard of any violence since he started there this year. But my student is in all AP classes and in the band and is a good kid. So maybe those complaining about all the violence have kids that are in trouble all the time. It is important for kids to be involved in something and that their parents are involved too.

Castleberry High School 1

Posted June 23, 2011
well i just heard this chool is hounted but i dont really know if its true.

Posted October 04, 2010
Forget about leaving a message for a return call on thier voice mail most ot the time no one will return your call. Very bad manners.

Posted June 15, 2010
I am a parent of of a high school student at Castleberry. The teachers are amazing and the administration is awesome. I love the fact that the class size is small and the principals know every child. I would recommend Castleberry to anyone. There are many programs available to the children academically. Everything from AP classes to remedial, TAKS help, extra classes offered after school in the math and science departments. If your child doesn't learn at Castleberry, they are not going to learn anywhere.

Posted April 23, 2010
Choose another school district for your children. The teacher turnover rate is huge in this district. They can't keep teachers because of the way they treat them and this affedts your children as well. It starts with the superintendent!

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted August 14, 2008
If your child has any aspirations of attending college, you will receive no help from the school. Academically, athletically...no help. When I got to college and began taking introductory math classes (ex: college algebra) I was so far behind and lost. Also, science courses at CHS are a joke. I think that school is beginning to be an unsafe environment and as a former student I would recommend if you are thinking of moving in the area....don't.

Castleberry High School 3

Posted March 19, 2008
I have graduated from Castleberry high school and after reading reviews and even hearing what other have thought about the school I felt the need to express my thoughts. Yes there has been an increase in the violence over the last few years ( I have been in CISD since kindergrarten). However, it seems many people let this over shaddow the good. I agree with others stating that the fine arts program is very well developed and the marching band continues to do exceptionally. There is always a strong band with athletics, I was an athlete all through middle and high school. I think Castleberry is a good school to get to know new people and particiapte in extra cur. activities

Castleberry High School 0

Posted March 12, 2008
This school does have a very close knit bond and although a few comments have been made about not coming here as a new student. I seem to think for new students it's easier to find new friends because when we get a new student everyone knows by lunch or 4th and everyone wants to know more about them and tries to find an excuse to get closetr to them I would recemend this school to any of my friends because of easy it is to get to know everyone. I really do love the fine art program at this school though so if you have a musician or atist I highly recemend Castleberry.

Castleberry High School
215 Churchill Road, Fort Worth, TX  76114
Last modified Castleberry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castleberry High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top