Posted June 14, 2011
Marsh is an okay school, and in my opinion, there is nothing that really stands out.

Posted April 23, 2010
The leadership at this school needs to focus on academics instead of being buddies with the students. I would like my child to learn something and be prepared for high school. I will be finding another district for next year!

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted March 01, 2007
Marsh middle school is one of the lowest in academic programs & extracurricular activities and I have yet to be ask about parent involvement.

Posted May 08, 2006

Posted August 12, 2005

Posted April 04, 2005
This school is one of another of the Famous Castleberry ISD schools. If you are on the board or go to the church that most of the school board goes to than your child will do fine. Funny thing this school makes football the most important thing but have not won a district title since 1963 or mayb 1964. This school in my opinion leave many children behind and needs to do much work on discipline and getting rid of the students who belong to the Fort Worth School District.

Posted February 25, 2004
I think that this school does the best with what it is given student-wise and parent-wise. There are many involved parents that back the teachers and administration and there are also those parents that believe school is their 'free' babysitting. I'm glad that we have teachers and administrators that are looking out for our kids and teaching them as much as they can in the little bit of time that they have them. With only 50 minutes a day in each class, and with as many issues as the teachers have to deal with, I believe they are working their hardest to improve our students' so that they can improve their futures.

Marsh Middle School 0

Posted October 22, 2003
I think that if the principals and teachers would be more worried about grades and less worried about the little things, our children would be happier going to school and our drop out rate would decrease greatly. Also, I think the teachers should be happy the kids are even going. I think they should be more interested in making sure the kids are learning the material, and less interested in appearances.

Marsh Middle School
415 Hagg Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76114
Last modified Marsh Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marsh Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top