Christian Life Preparatory School 3

Posted May 25, 2015
I was a student at this school for five years. Academics at this school are great. That comes with the fact that a lot is expected of you, and the amount of homework even at an elementary grade is tough. The worst part of the school is the social aspect. The school is basically made up of a bunch of hurtful cliques. It may be a small school, but that doesn't mean you can rule out the possibility of your child being left out. I also am not a fan for the individuals that run the school. A particular compilation of incidents occurred with a fellow student, and the staff didn't want to take absolutely any action to stop what was happening. Pure laziness. This happened on multiple occasions with my sibling who also had a couple of issues at the school in the time we were there. They just don't have a good disciplinary system. (or, didn't. They could've changed it in the time I've been gone). Anyways, overall, an okay school. Just okay.

Posted February 25, 2011
We couldn't ask for a more amazing school! It is the perfect combination of "going to school" and "home school." Our children have thrived and most importantly the school puts Christ as the focus! It has been a true blessing for us.

Posted October 19, 2010
CLPS is an amazing school with amazing teachers. We appreciate the Godly atmosphere and the great teaching methods. Send your children to CLPS!!!

Posted May 01, 2010
The leadership and academics are unparalleled. This school is a perfect model for all UMS.

Posted April 24, 2010
I am amazed at what my grandchildren can do! They do math problems in their head that I have to do on paper! I do not remember my own children learning what they do at their ages. It is just plain amazing!

Posted April 24, 2010
I am amazed at what the kid learn and do each day at school. The kids love it and are learning so much.

Posted April 23, 2010
They value the parents and their input. They goal is to uphold the family unity as the first educational institution created by God. The teachers are awesome and the children are well-behaved and very smart. It is mastery level promotion, not age promotion. I could go on and on.

Posted January 15, 2009
We love CLPS! The university model of schooling works really well for our family. They have small class sizes and great, caring teachers.

6250 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX  76134
Last modified Christian Life Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christian Life Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top