Saintsville Baptist Church Academy 1

Posted June 22, 2014
There are much better private school this this one. They have there picks in the children.

Posted March 23, 2014
Best quiet kept secret in town! Hands Down!!!!!!! This school produces future leaders of tomorrow.

Saintsville Baptist Church Academy 1

Posted December 07, 2013
I agree with the other parent they always and I do mean always got some type of drama that's why I had to move my children from there . Now were at a new school and there academics and safety is much much better.

Posted July 23, 2013
My son started here at age 3 in 2005 and began public school in 2009. Athough he has done well in public school I wish I could put him back in Saintsville. He was such a better student and the teachers and staff always made sure I was kept in the loop of my sons education. I never had to beg for information.

Posted June 21, 2010
MY DAUGHTER WAS ONE OF THE FIRST CHILDREN TO ATTEND SAINTSVILLE ACADEMY IN 2000. SHE STAYED ENROLLED UNTIL 2005. SINCE THEN SHE HAS BEEN A GREAT STUDENT KEEPING HER GRADES FROM HIGH B TO AN A! I CREDIT MRS. TIFFANY PACE WHITAKER WITH RYIANS SUCCESS!

Posted November 07, 2009
Great school!!! As long as I can keep my 4 yr old there he will be there

Saintsville Baptist Church Academy
2200 Oak Hill Road, Fort Worth, TX  76112
Last modified Saintsville Baptist Church Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Saintsville Baptist Church Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top