Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers truly care about my children. My kids are engaged in experiments, writing, dancing, and creative learning opportunities. The students are very safe and know the teachers love them. High expectations and a love for reading are a priority, and campus activities give me the chance to be engaged and see the great things going on at the school.

Teacher/s dont have patients with kids with ADHD or give them a chance before they want to hold them back to the same grade.So i took my son out of this school and he is currently in an awesome school and going to the next grade.Worse school and harrased my son all the time.They think alot of kids have ADHD OR ADD.ITS CALLED PATIENTS,no more midication for my son!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They have no patients nor hope they give up and call all the time and want confrences all the time like we dont have a life

Amount of homework: Disagree

He would be given 10-15 pages because he was in the office or another class or in ISS

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Fairness was never given to my son,he was always in the office and didnt give him a chance to learn.Not FAIR to him nor me

warm and welcoming small school community. teachers are energetic and work well as one big team. the students are taught well and at a high level of expectation with both schooling and behavior. I am very pleased with all of my childrens teachers and all the staff. I feel comfortable at this school and am greatful for this school, considering it is in crowley school district. it is a hidden gem in the district

Amount of homework: Disagree

I just feel that they're in school all day long, I don't want them doing homework all night long

Develops character: Strongly agree

These teachers are amazing! They encourage parent involvement and encourage the students to have fun and perform their best! My daughter has gone to this school for 2 yrs now and is going into the 2nd grade but is reading at a 3rd yr grade level. Sycamore has a great vibe and warm atmosphere! I transferred my daughter from Parkway to this school I hope I can do the same for my son entering kinder!

My daughter has been enrolled in this school for 2 yrs and has loved it! She's progressed so well! There's no PTA but parent involvement is encouraged! Great teachers! I'm hoping I can transfer my kindergartener to this school as well!

Going into this school year, was my daughter's first ever. She didn't attend kindergarten and dove right into 1st grade. Notice I said "dove", but "belly flopped" would be more fitting. I always knew that she was a bright girl, who had a want for learning , but I also knew that she was a bit socially reluctant. Needless to say, only after a couple of days she expressed to me how lost she was, and I felt guilty for not having prepared her for what she felt was an environmental frenzy. I went to her school, and spoke to her teacher, and her teacher completely knew the correct approach for my daughter. Within a couple of weeks, my daughter's confidence was up and she sparked that want to learn that I always knew was there. She was given extra attention in reading and writing, and her teacher, Ms. Brandt personally called to me to praise my daughter's remarkable progress. She also suggested that my daughter attend an after school tutoring program "sports and tutoring" to take her learning even further. My daughter continues to amaze me. She loves her teacher, and her school...in fact she gets disappointed on Saturdays, because she doesn't have school. I totally recommend Sycamore Ele.

Last modified Sycamore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.