Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted June 14, 2016
Moved out of the neighborhood to get away from this terrible school. Discipline is a major problem.

Posted September 20, 2015
Discipline is my number one concern, there is none. So my kids suffer and lack education because teacher has to stop for those kids who have no respect for teachers and other kids that do want to learn.

Parkway Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 28, 2015
No. If that were so, they would have told me how there really isn't progress academically with the students. Feel very much mislead by staff.

Posted May 28, 2015
Terribly dissapointed that so many teachers spend more time disciplining. Then teaching.. My heart hurts for my child that he is stuck here till we can afford to move. Some teachers are great but way to many uncaring parents. Plain to see that the staff looks defeated. FYI: so many children from section 8 housing go here. So many parents let their children wonder all over the place. I see kids as young as 3 alone without supervision & when I drive by the kids curse and throw things at my car for no other but their families are not there to watch them.. Please pray for them and us. That there will be change in gods name I pray.

Posted February 02, 2015
This is by far the worst school I have ever seen in my life! I have tried to let my daughter finish the school year but I am taking her out, the teachers are over ruled by students , the kids are terrible, tons of bullying going on here. my child is continually struggling because the teacher is not able to care for children's needs the way they should, not to mention they allow my parent involvement and never do anything for the students ! I'm am outraged that my child has to be around children cursing and showing their privates in class. When we they fix this school???

Posted April 10, 2014
This school is out of control, and it starts at the top. The school board likes to just replace the administration from bad to worse. There is no PTA, and parent involvement is discouraged. The teachers are over worked and battered by their bosses and the students have no advocates. Bullying and poor behavior is condoned, gifted and talented kids are left by the wayside. We transferred out.. Oh and the principal loves to blame the ethnicity of the school for it's problems.

Posted May 06, 2013
I've been waiting for this school to get better but I am not seeing any improvement. It's not all the school's fault. This school has WAY to many kids. The teachers have a few too many kids in each classroom. Poor teachers. These teachers deserve a high recognition. My children have had several teachers in this school and they were all wonderful teachers! If your child has a special need I wouldn't recommend this school. I have met several parents that wish this school would offer a more special ed services. A friend of mine has an autisitic son and this school wouldn't even provide a bus for him to go to a public school that would provide the services he needs. All they did for him was put him in speech and occupational therapy. They didn't even give him a teacher that would follow him around so he could get the one on one teaching that he needs. This friend of mine has now moved districts so her son is now receiving the education he needs and deserves.

Posted July 21, 2012
This school has SOME good teachers in this school. Everytime I visited the school there was always a teacher over reacting about silly stuff but when it was something more serious they would get the asst. principle would just make the kids that misbehaved follow him around all day. there was no detention or anything for those kids. The Principle was always coming and going. I felt like she wasn't there enough to know what the heck was going on with HER own school. The poor teachers had to deal with crazy kids and crazy expectations from the administrators. They always change something and add more work on top of the teachers trying their best to provide the best for our kids. If I didn't have to send my kids here...I WOULDN'T.

Posted July 06, 2010
There is no PTA at this school. There were hardly any special activities outside of the school day. There is very little parental involvement. This school has major discipline problems. The teachers have to spend a lot of time integrating discipline into the curriculum. The teachers and administration seem to be trying hard but they have their hands full. We weren't happy with the quality of education and chose to move out of the area.

Parkway Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2010
My son just completed Kindergarten at Parkway - his teacher was absolutely wonderful. My son's reading and math skills have greatly developed since the start of the school year. He teacher has prepared him well for the first grade. The school overall is about average - not because of the school administration and staff but because of the people moving into the community. The community around Parkway has declined over the years. There is a new home developement around Parkway, but many of the older homes are rented in the area. We have recently moved out of the area because of the decline in the community.

Parkway Elementary School
1320 West Everman Parkway, Fort Worth, TX  76134
Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.