Oakmont Elementary School 3

Posted June 16, 2014
Ahh its an ok school I vately had good expiriences in this school but besides that the education is good

Posted May 29, 2013
Oakmont Elementary is a great school to attend, I recommend this school highly. Safe neighborhood, great teachers, A+ crossing guards.

Oakmont Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2012
My son attended kindergarten at this school and had a terrible experience. This school came highly recommended by a local private school; however, based on our personal experience, I cannot support this recommendation. The school seems plagued by overcrowding, lack of communication, and a general lack of support from the homeowners in the area. The administration also appears to have a general sense of the community and it's inhabitants which may not be accurate (low income, lack of involvement). My son's self confidence suffered immensely and I can truly state he learned nothing. His teacher seemed overwhelmed and disenfranchised. I do feel that the school principals were exceptional and extremely supportive; however, this value did not seem to transfer well to the staff. He has now transferred to a private school and his response has been exceptional. Being new to the community, this experience has definitely impacted my perception of the Crowley school district.

Oakmont Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2011
I am so ready to move my children away from oakmont! Teachers & front office staff are horrible @ communicating.

Posted December 05, 2011
This is a fantastic school. We are new to the area and have been made to feel very welcome. Any concerns are dealt with promptly and the school has a good zero tolerance for bullying and teasing. Teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic. The principal is friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

Posted July 12, 2011
My nephew attends this school and loves it. He was in second grade last year and enjoyed the class he was in as well as his teachers. His teacher had a rewards program in which they received school bucks throughout the week that they could redeem at the end of the week for toys or other goodies.

Posted February 19, 2010

Oakmont Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2009

Oakmont Elementary School 0

Posted May 25, 2008
Now that the current administration has had two years to correct Mr. Lincolns mess, this school seems to be headed back to the old days of glory. The down fall to this school seems to be only one thing. The teachers at Oakmont work very hard in preparing the students only to find some parents not re-enforcing what has been taught at school.

Posted April 23, 2008
Our Daughter goes to this school. She started in the kindergarten and has had the most exceptional teachers since. Mrs Pennell, Ms Leavitt and Ms Derouen. The staff is great, the Old Principal Mr Charles Lincoln was awesome and the new Principal Ms Kim Scoggins is excellent too. The PTA is awesome and the parents are well connected. Our child comes home with straight A's the teachers we have had, work hard with her to achieve those standards of excellence and as responsible parents we have always reciprocated with our support. Overall its a excellent school and we are glad to be a part of the Oakmont family .

Oakmont Elementary School
6651 Oakmont Trail, Fort Worth, TX  76132
Last modified Oakmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top