Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly disagree

a boy hit my daughter in stomach teacher didnt report it , i had to report it to the principal, the teacher told the bully dont hit girls , thats all she did

my daughter ist grade teacher quit at the first semester , got a new teacher that didnt care and had favors of students and fidnt punish kids for bullying in a timely manner thanks to that new teacher

My son studies in this school. I m very much impressed with the teacher and principal as they take care of the students very well. I would highly recommend this school.

My child does not attend Oakmont Elementary and will NOT attend Oakmont Elementary. I went in to get more information about the school, the Pre K and the academic of the school. The front office clerk was very rude and wasn't help at all. She mentioned "you can get all the information you need from the Crowley ISD website." I guess I was being a burden with all of my question about the school SHE worked at. Customer service is everything to me and if I don't feel comfortable or welcome you will never get my business or recommendation.

Ahh its an ok school I vately had good expiriences in this school but besides that the education is good

Oakmont Elementary is a great school to attend, I recommend this school highly. Safe neighborhood, great teachers, A+ crossing guards.

My son attended kindergarten at this school and had a terrible experience. This school came highly recommended by a local private school; however, based on our personal experience, I cannot support this recommendation. The school seems plagued by overcrowding, lack of communication, and a general lack of support from the homeowners in the area. The administration also appears to have a general sense of the community and it's inhabitants which may not be accurate (low income, lack of involvement). My son's self confidence suffered immensely and I can truly state he learned nothing. His teacher seemed overwhelmed and disenfranchised. I do feel that the school principals were exceptional and extremely supportive; however, this value did not seem to transfer well to the staff. He has now transferred to a private school and his response has been exceptional. Being new to the community, this experience has definitely impacted my perception of the Crowley school district.

I am so ready to move my children away from oakmont! Teachers & front office staff are horrible @ communicating.

This is a fantastic school. We are new to the area and have been made to feel very welcome. Any concerns are dealt with promptly and the school has a good zero tolerance for bullying and teasing. Teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic. The principal is friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

My nephew attends this school and loves it. He was in second grade last year and enjoyed the class he was in as well as his teachers. His teacher had a rewards program in which they received school bucks throughout the week that they could redeem at the end of the week for toys or other goodies.

Last modified Oakmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.