Fort Worth, TX
Students enrolled: 1,758

North Crowley High School 1

Posted August 19, 2015
From the principal to the lunch staff; this school does NOT care about their students! Athletic Department is a NIGHTMARE! The Counselors are a joke! Please do whatever you can to NOT attend this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 19, 2015
The teachers are bullies and most a joke. No one actually listens or cares about their students. It's all just a paycheck to them. Check their test scores. This school is a failure!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 19, 2015
Homework didn't seem to be an issue most of it was done in their off period or in class.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted August 19, 2015
Kids don't care, why? Because the SCHOOL DOESN'T CARE! So how can they develop anything but low self esteem?

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 19, 2015
Teacher's don't have any respect for anyone, least of all their students or parents so in return they receive no respect. It's a nightmare!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 19, 2015
Again, it's about "ME" and if your kid is bullied; if they didn't see it, it didn't happen.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 19, 2015
It's all about "me" there is no team or school spirit; just "me" and I'll step on whomever I need to in order to do what I want. This school is a JOKE!

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 14, 2015
A teacher told the class to settle down and shut up, when the class didn't respond quickly she said. It doesn't matter if you be quiet or not I still get paid regardless!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 14, 2015
The teachers don't care so why should the students? This is a terrible school district. Trust this review.

North Crowley High School 1

Posted March 31, 2015
My son absolutely hates this school. The education is lackluster, some teachers don't teach well, behavior is out of control so learning doesn't truly happen, which leaves the teachers as well as the students who want to learn very frustrated. I'm moving just so my son can enjoy the remainder of his sophomore year and beyond. I wish that I had left a year ago, but I wanted things to remain stable for him. Yet being at this school, I now see, brings him the most instability and frustration. I sense that many students feel the same way. If you can, my advice would be to avoid this school at all costs.

9100 South Hulen Street, Fort Worth, TX  76123
Last modified North Crowley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Crowley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 119 reviews. Top