North Crowley High School 2

Posted May 27, 2014
I am a graduate of 2013, and my experience wasn't pleasant. I admit that the school have improved since my sophomore year, but a lot of the problems remained. the teachers I received were mostly powerless to teach us in a way that we could benefit, whether its because of the curriculum is forcing them to teach stagnant lessons or a few student's behavior. and by the end of the year those who at least tried to get something out of it give up.

North Crowley High School 2

Posted May 25, 2014
I am a graduating Senior at North Crowley High School and I have to agree with the majority of the reviews I have read so far. The majority of the teachers at this school either have no idea how to teach or don't care whether the students learn or not. I always hear people saying they wish they attended a Crowley school because the academics are good and it's in a "good area" but the area seems to be getting worse and worse. North Crowley looks nice and shiny on the outside but the inside is filled with nothing but cramped hallways, annoying Assistant Principals, and teachers who care more about dress code than they do education. I think it is very sad that during the 2012-2013 school year, North Crowley had their first pep-rally in nearly 7 years. There is absolutely no school spirit. It is safe to say that I wish I could have spent my high school years at a different school, however; I do wish the best to all the upcoming students and especially the rising seniors.

North Crowley High School 5

Posted May 23, 2014
North Crowley has been a blessing to Tarrant county. Students are friendly and super smart and talented. The teachers and staff are dedicated to student success. The administrators are among the friendliest and most intelligent people I have ever had the pleasure of working with and knowing. Oh . . . and Java City rules! Go Panthers!

North Crowley High School 3

Posted May 09, 2014
As a student of NCHS, I would say that it's not that great. Some of the teachers don't care at all about teaching and as a result the students don't learn anything. However, there are one or two teachers who are absolutely amazing and know what they are doing. Cheating is also extremely prevalent in this school. This school has no orchestra or Academic UIL Programs which is disappointing. It would also be nice if we had clubs such as Whiz Quiz or TMSCA that allowed us to enter in academic competitions.

North Crowley High School 4

Posted April 15, 2014
i liked attending this school very much the teachers were excellent and i loved the experience!

Posted March 18, 2014
North Crowley High School is the worse school my children have attended! When we moved here four years ago I thought after coming from Everman North Crowley would be a much better educational service to my children. Boy was I wrong! You have teachers fighting students, coaches bullying athletes and with holding mail from colleges to the athletes. More so it seems that the dress code means more than the education! The kids can sag as long as the color of their shirt is right! We have tried to tuff it out, but even though our son will be a senior next year we are moving! This school is doing a great injustice to the students of this so called educational system.This year a male teacher jumped at my senior daughter in an aggressive manner in the name of joking with her. We reported him and all that happened was the teacher was "talked to" and my daughter was moved to a different class. It saddens me that we stayed this long. We have a daughter that will be graduating in June and feel that she did not get to experience the true feel of high school. She feels more like she was in prison than school! Needless to say, we are selling our home and getting far away from this area!

North Crowley High School 5

Posted August 23, 2013
I graduated from this school and loved it. People over exaggerate on things around here. The average home around here is 175,000-300,000..... Great area just some need an attitude change.

Posted January 02, 2012
I can't wait to graduate this jail prisoned school because,the lunch lines are too long, the teachers care only about our strict dress code and not enough about education while others do, some of the teachers can't control the class because it's so loud in the class,the bathrooms are nasty and their is toilet paper on the floors while its not flushed, the principal is nice but all of our privilages have been taken away like early dissmal if a few kids are fighting they want to give everybody punishment coming from a student parents don't bring your kid here you guys will both hate it

Posted August 08, 2011
I'm graduating this year, and I have to say I'm extremely happy to get out of this ridiculous school. The teachers could care less if you succeed or not, the lunch lines are huuuuuge to the point where you can't get your lunch. Just awful. And the dress code. The dress code is strict, and the colors that we can wear are so hideous and boring. It also isn't even clean! Bullying is ignored by teachers. That was a major thing I had a problem about. The test averages of our school is horrendous. The teachers can't teach because they can't control the class. Awful. Coming from a student, please parents don't bring your children here. You and your child won't be happy.

North Crowley High School 3

Posted July 05, 2011
I believe that the quality of this school has gone down a great deal from when it first opened. Stricter guidelines and more security is needed.

North Crowley High School
9100 South Hulen Street, Fort Worth, TX  76123
Last modified North Crowley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Crowley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 106 reviews. Top