Fort Worth, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted August 26, 2013
I have been teaching at HBCA for 7 wonderful years. At HBCA we strive to give each student an environment where they are cared for as well as educated. The student to teacher ratio is kept low in order to focus on the best needs of the students. In each classroom the teachers make sure use both project- based learning and cross- curricular study. This allows the students to be engaged and to get the most out of all areas of instruction. I challenge any parent to please come visit! We are always looking for new minds and friends. ~Mrs.Winky

Posted August 14, 2012
My son started in the middle of the school year last year coming from public...I was nervous about the transition BUT it went soo well.The staff is by far the best and i recomend this school to ALL!!! I love the enviorment and the student to teacher ratio is great, the kids get more hands on and thats GREAT!!! My son is excelling and that makes me more happy! I appreciate all the school does and done!!!

Handley Baptist Christian Academy 4

Posted January 21, 2011
Handley Baptist is a great school. The student vs teacher ratio is low which gives your child good quality one on one time. However, I wish this school had a better playground for the little ones.

Handley Baptist Christian Academy 0

Posted December 22, 2009
This school feels like a family, and your child will be loved. The administrators are great!

Posted August 04, 2009
Very nurturing environment and a great academic program! If you are looking for a new school, this one should be at the top of your list!

Handley Baptist Christian Academy 0

Posted July 20, 2009
These teachers are exemplary! Each grade has a very low student to teacher ratio, so that your child gets more one-on-one education. Also tuition is much less that many other private schools.

Posted June 09, 2009
The teachers are amazing!! Academic excellence in all grades. I would recommend this school to any parent who values education!!

Handley Baptist Christian Academy
6801 Church Street , Fort Worth, TX  76112
Last modified Handley Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Handley Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top