Posted February 07, 2013
I really do love this school. It is small, & I feel that adds a special touch that bigger schools can't compete with.

Posted April 10, 2011
We LOVE FAA! The school is well-run and the PTA is very strong. Every staff member I've encoutered has been friendly and dedicated to the kids. Great communication from admin also.

Fine Arts Academy 0

Posted March 26, 2010
My daughter has been going to this school since pre-K...she is now in 2nd grade. I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is, Teachers and Academics.

Posted May 23, 2009
Excellent..... My son has attending FAA for two years and we love it. I can't say enough good things about this school, The teachers are awesome, Strong Academics, Super support from adminstration and an overall excellent School. Mrs. Brannon is like a super hero to my son, she is the greatest.

Fine Arts Academy
8301 Downe Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76108
Last modified Fine Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fine Arts Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.