Fort Worth, TX

Posted September 05, 2014
FAA ROCKS! My boys love their school and their teachers. I love walking in the school and seeing the teacher and staff speak to all the children like they are all their children. My boys have been blessed each year with teacher that love them. They always work hard to make them strive for their best! I am truly thankful to be a part of the FAA family.

Posted February 07, 2013
I really do love this school. It is small, & I feel that adds a special touch that bigger schools can't compete with.

Posted April 10, 2011
We LOVE FAA! The school is well-run and the PTA is very strong. Every staff member I've encoutered has been friendly and dedicated to the kids. Great communication from admin also.

Fine Arts Academy 0

Posted March 26, 2010
My daughter has been going to this school since pre-K...she is now in 2nd grade. I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is, Teachers and Academics.

Posted May 23, 2009
Excellent..... My son has attending FAA for two years and we love it. I can't say enough good things about this school, The teachers are awesome, Strong Academics, Super support from adminstration and an overall excellent School. Mrs. Brannon is like a super hero to my son, she is the greatest.

Fine Arts Academy
8301 Downe Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76108
Last modified Fine Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fine Arts Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top