Posted October 13, 2013
CHA is a diamond in the rough. The public schools around here are over crowed and under poor leadership. CHA thrives where public school fails. Small class size more intimate relationships between the school and the family. Each kid is personally cared for. We love it and it's only downfall is it stops at 5th grade.

Posted October 12, 2013
I worked in a big district for several years before taking this job at CHA. My only regret is not coming here sooner. There is no other administration I'd rather work for, and the rest of the faculty is second to none! The parental involvement, along with the low ratios, allows me to work with every individual student and custom-design my instruction, in order to meet each of their needs and challenge every student to aim higher. What a refreshing breath of fresh air! I'm so grateful for CHA!

Chapel Hill Academy 4

Posted September 04, 2013
My daughter has attended Chapel Hill since the first grade and loves it. Chapel Hill is a great school because of the dedication and passion for education that is exhibited in everything that is done. My daughter is now in the 5th grade and has thrived because she is in an environment that is nurturing, challenging, and allows her to grow. Chapel Hill embodies what education should be, a collaboration between teachers and parents to ensure children are more than prepared, they are excited!

Posted June 24, 2013
We LOVE this school!! The academics are ahead of the public schools in the area. The work is challenging and I love it. My son is entering 3rd grade there and he love the work and really enjoys going to school.The school really pushed parent involvement in homework and activities. Peolpe who talk bad about the school are not putting anything positive into it such as time. You get out of it what you put into it. His teachers have always openly communicated with me and very responsive. Children are held accountable and to a higher standard at this shool. Maturity is encouraged. So glad we got into this school.

Chapel Hill Academy 1

Posted May 30, 2013
School once had a clear view of goals and was on track. Lately, it seems to have turned more into a public school setting. Too clustered, and lack true leadership and direction. Principal and other administration lack certification from he state, why? That should be a red flag. Also, look at the GreatSchools rating which is a 5, why is that? 5 out of 10? I think Academics needs to be kicked up a notch and students need to be challenged more and not so comfortable in just "getting by". Direction is definitely needed!

Posted May 06, 2013
Chapel Hill is a Super school that keeps getting better each year. My daughter has been going to Chapel Hill since Kindergarten. She struggled in reading her first year. Chapel Hill offered everything from during school tutoring in addition to after school tutoring to help my daughter get back on track. After she was on track, they kept her in the tutoring program until she was excelling in the reading program. I was sad but excited when I was told she no longer needed tutoring. She will be going to the 3rd grade next year and I am confident that she will be on or above reading level. One improvement would be the lunch money process. It would be more convenient if we were able to check balances and pay on line.

Chapel Hill Academy 4

Posted May 06, 2013
Chapel Hill is has its pro's and cons. Mr. Ramirez is by far their greatest assest in administration. The majority of the teachers are compassionate and the classrooms are smaller than your local public schools.Furthermore the children are learning in a structured environment. Cons~ they need to work on implementing the no bullying policy. Verbal & Physical abuse should not be tolerated at any age. In addition they need to opt for more social skills training amonst the students.

Posted April 25, 2013
We LOVE Chapel Hill Academy!!! We started at CHA when our oldest was in Kindergarten the first year it opened. We now have 4 children attending and all have loved being here. This school is filled with only the best teachers and administration that strive to make sure each and every student succeeds and is given the absolute best education in a positive and warm environment. Thank you Chapel Hill Academy for all you have done to invest in my children's education.

Posted April 25, 2013
Chapel Hill Academy really seeks to help kids be successful. They focus on each kid and go the extra mile to make sure that students excel. Our daughter was in the first Kindergarten class they offered and we have been impressed with the teachers year after year. We now have four kids there. Chapel Hill truly excels because of their emphasis on the school-home connection as they seek to connect these worlds for the kids. There is a high level of parental involvement in the school and it makes a huge difference. The administration has also gone out of their way to connect the school with leading businesses in the community so that our children are constantly exposed to successful adults that show just how far you can go with hard work and determination. After all, Chapel Hill kids are college bound! We love Chapel Hill. Our only wish is that the school went beyond 5th grade. I cannot imagine having my kids anywhere else.

Posted April 25, 2013
I absolutely love Chapel Hill, my son has made Great progress since he has been there, love the teachers and staff the curriculum is Great he's done so well, been there since 1st grade. We love CHA!!!!!

Chapel Hill Academy
3131 Sanguinet Street, Fort Worth, TX  76107
Last modified Chapel Hill Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel Hill Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.