Posted May 22, 2014
My daughters live it at Basswood... the most amazing, caring, helpful teachers teach at Basswood. I am at ease when they girls to school.

Posted July 05, 2011
Great school, very interested in kids and very involved. My niece goes to this school and i have heard many times how much her grades and interst have increased. I dont live too far from this school and hear alot of good feed back from the parents in my community

Posted July 01, 2011
excellent school, great teaching staff very knowledgeable and helpful to students. superb academic programs as well

Posted June 30, 2011
This is a great school and has some of the best teachers. The administration is very involved with not just the students but also the parents and the families. They organize several family events throughout the year to showcase the learning and activities in school. This makes the parents involved and allow a chance for the students to feel proud of their accomplishments!

Posted June 14, 2011
My daughter attended Basswood Elementary for school year 2010-2011. This school has amazing staffs and faculties. They know your and your child by their name. The school is clean and organized. This school offers different curriculum such as Music, Art, PE and Library. My daughter learned so much from her 1st year in school and looking forward to come back as a 1st grader.

Posted June 14, 2011
I have very much enjoyed having my kids in this school. They go on and on about how great their teachers are and how much they learn!! All the teachers my son has had has gone above and beyond to help him with his reading and writing and my daughter has been lucky so far to get the same teahers he has had. I feel very lucky to live in this area and be apart of this school.

Posted June 14, 2011
The last 2 years my kids have gone to this school and love it!!!! they are always talking about how great the teachers are and how many friends they have. We came frome a small town so I was worried how they would do with 4X the amount off people but Basswood has made them feel reight at home.

Posted June 22, 2010
My kids attended Basswood ( K, 3rd & 4th grade) having recently relocated from NC.The school's environment is friendly, cheerful and safe. The teachers work together well, and counselor is available to parents and students alike. The PTA is growing strong and active. Basswood has a real family atmosphere!

Basswood Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2009
This is a brand new school and a new facility opened in 2008. Teachers are good and few of them have good experience. My daughter goes to second grade but did not find focus on story writing, practice excercises, handwriting

Basswood Elementary School
3100 Clay Mountain Trail, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Basswood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Basswood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top