Fort Worth Christian Middle School 1

Posted November 05, 2014
I too am VERY DISSAPOINTED with the school. I can not speak for the high school level but only for the elementary and middle school level. Both my children one in middle and the other in elementary school have been attending this school for a couple of years now. I will be transferring the one in elementary out next year. The elementary was great at one time until the newest principle took over. Don't be fooled by the soft spoken supposedly "Christian Man". If your child ever has to be disciplined by him...BEWARE because his true self will come out. He is a harsh man with dictator type of attitude. Rather than addressing the issue and solving the problem. He will just bring the child down. It's his way or the highway and I mean that literally. If he does not like your child for any reason, he will simply ask the parent to take the child elsewhere. The bible says, "Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." None of which is instilled at the school. I encourage you all to pray first and then make your decision before placing your child in this school

Fort Worth Christian Middle School 5

Posted March 05, 2013
My childred attended the BGMS in Colleyville before attending FWC. Both kids were ready for a larger school environment with more opportunities. Last year they shadowed FWC students for an entire day to get a feel for the school. Having looked at several schools, we weren t sure how their day would go and if they would find a school they both liked. From the moment I first walked into FWC everyone was friendly and welcoming. My son attended the summer sport camps and was able to meet kids before the school year started. My daughter chose not attend the summer camps but made friends at the Meet and Greet social before school started. I truly believe the FWC community is welcoming and genuinely cares about each other. In regards to the academics, FWC provides challenging course work. I don't know where else an 8th grader can take three high school credit courses. Mrs. Cawyer has an infectious excitement about Science that has made Science fun for my son. I feel all of the FWC teachers love teaching and working with the kids. My kids are very happy and performing well. I look forward to the next six years at Fort Worth Christian!

Fort Worth Christian Middle School
7517 Bogart Dr, Fort Worth, TX  76180
Last modified Fort Worth Christian Middle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fort Worth Christian Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top