John And Polly Townley Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
I am not happy with this school district. My children are in the 2nd and 4th grade. The homework is ludicrous! They have packs of each subject each week. The fourth grader has 8pages of math, four pages of spelling and six pages of reading. Its all due each Friday. The second grader has the same. When asked if they practice spelling words at school the answer is no but they are tested on home work. I've asked parents in FWISD, Crowley ISD, Burleson ISD and Arlington ISD. No one has this much homework. To top it off my child was given an additional science homework paper and a four page report to do at home. My husband and I work full-time job's. We fill like we are home schooling our children. If you want hands on teaching or teachers who teach this is Not the school or district.

John And Polly Townley Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2014
As a new enroll to this school and district, the office was NOT helpful with anything. I had no idea what was going on and basically felt out of the loop the whole time. My student was stressed at this school and felt as though the teachers had no control of the kids. The school is newer, which was a positive for us enrolling but that's about where the positive notes ended. The recess policy is unacceptable in my opinion also, I would not recommend this school unless you have naughty children or you are low income.

John And Polly Townley Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2013
The teachers are wonderful. my daughter has learned so much over the past two years. However the head principal Nancy Kay could be a little bit more nicer to the students an parents my daughter hasn't had any behavior problems, but i have witnessed the rudeness from her. they are still little kids learning. other than that I LOVE THE SCHOOL..

John And Polly Townley Elementary School
608 Townley Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76140
Last modified John And Polly Townley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John And Polly Townley Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top