Fort Worth, TX

Rosemont Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2014
From my experience I think Rosemont Elementary is a great school. My son as been at this school for three years and I never had a problem with anyone! Teachers and staff do their best by any means to help your child be successful. I highly recommend Rosemont Elementary.

Rosemont Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2013
I was a substitute at this school for my first assignment. These kids are wonderful and the teachers are all so friendly. The campus is beautiful and the playground is safe and has new equipment. I was very pleased!!!

Rosemont Park Elementary School
1401 West Seminary Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76115
Last modified Rosemont Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top