Fort Worth, TX
Students enrolled: 1,108
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted May 14, 2014
There are very few positives to this school. I am a student currently attending, and I'm very unhappy with the system here. I love the fine arts here, but the academics are absolutely terrible. And the way Timberview "deals" with bullying is absolutely repulsive. A couple weeks ago I was outside, minding my own business, where a large child fell on my foot, which it ended up breaking. My friends had to get the nurse, and the teachers never checked on me. They were too busy talking. I'm very upset with this school's direction.

Posted January 29, 2014
We love Timberview and it's teachers! We've had the very lucky opportunity for our younger 5th grader to have the best teacher ever last year, then our older 8th grader have that same teacher because he moved up to 8th grade. Timberviews teachers and are excellent and are very willing to help the students any way they can! The teachers have websites set up for students and parents and are always quick to email when my child needs extra help. I highly recommend TMS!!!

Posted October 21, 2013
LOVE this school! We have a new 5th grader at the school and we have had nothing but positive experiences. The energy at the school is awesome. The communication is even better with weekly chats on Twitter, sessions in Google hangouts, updates on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Team teaching is wonderful as well. The learning atmosphere of this school is nothing short of fabulous.

Posted August 24, 2013
Love this school!! The administration and teachers are friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to keep parents informed on important issues. I would guess to say those who have complained about this school are probably the same people that complain about everything. That's usually the way it is. Keep up the good work TVMS!!

Timberview Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
Timberview is a great school for my kids. Teachers are easily accessible using every means of communication possible. The entire staff goes above and beyond to be helpful and relay needed information. Working parents are given the tools to stay connected to the daily lives of their kids with twitter updates, emails, and updated class websites.

Timberview Middle School 4

Posted July 30, 2013
I love TMS!! The first year was rough because Not only were they opening as a new school but It was our first year in TX. It has only gotten better With time. There are many channels to communicate With teachers and administration and they answer Promptly. We only have 1 more year at TMS and we Are going to miss it. I highly reccommend it!

Posted July 29, 2013
I have just learned of this website and was shocked at the review of Timberview. My son will be starting his 3rd year here. I have never came across a school with the level of involvement the staff and Administration have. My son is not an easy student -- in fact he downright hates school. The staff and Administration have gone above and beyond to help him work through his problems and situations to make it a more enjoyable. The past 2 years have been the best for him. The teachers -- not only in his grade levels, but the other grade levels -- have even offered their help in tutoring or just 'hanging out' to see what they can do to help. The other schools that he has attended, wrote him off. This is the first school that has not labeled him! When I saw the rating I was shocked, but then I soon realized that this is the opinion of just a few parents. I would highly recommend TMS!!!

Posted March 27, 2013
I agree, the school itself is awesome. The principal DO NOT handle the issues and put everything off on asst. Principal. Teachers are unhelpful, impatient, carelesss, and lack of communication with the parents. All of office staffs are rude and mean. NO HW but they gives students too much assignments at school. I think this school is making my kid grade dropped. My kid has had straight A throughout elementary and he is now attended this school his grade is dropped from A to B and C.It is horrible that I am going to take him out from this school ASAP.

Posted March 27, 2013
Worst school and worst teacher ever I will withdraw my child to a new school.

Posted October 24, 2012
This is the worst school that my kids have attended in the Keller ISD. This is the only district they have ever been in and every school in this district has bullying. Timberview does not address the bullying with the students and it goes on in every grade level. The principal is unresponsive. This is the worst school I have seen with communication and it starts at the top. If you want action you have to go to the superintendent's office and it shouldn't have to be that way. It is an unsafe environment for our kids.

Timberview Middle School
10300 Old Denton Road, Fort Worth, TX  76244
Last modified Timberview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timberview Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top