Posted November 20, 2014
It is an excellent school! Teachers are dedicated, administrators are professional and parents are supportive.

Harmony School Of Innovation - For 2

Posted October 05, 2014
My daugther started harmony in the 3rd grade. She has never passed the star test but keeps getting good grades. I asked the school over and over to test her or to even not pass her. But the kept passing her until she got to harmony innovation. Then it got worst! The school is very unorganized and do not care about the students at all. I kept on the vice principal so much she refuse to return my calls. Eventually I had to take my daughter out to the school because she it was to fast pace for her and no one cared to slow down and explain anything to her. They just wanted to pass her through the system.

Harmony School Of Innovation - For 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Harmony School of Innovation- My oldest sons are now in Harmony School of Innovation and have wonderful friends and I volunteer has the cross country and distance track coach. It has been exciting to see our running program grow and be successful. Our boys cross country team made it to STATE for XC where they finished 5th. For the track season we had 2 runners make it to Regionals for the school. I am very hands on with the student body and they are amazing kids that really work hard to be successful. My sons are wonderful teenagers and are not exposed to a lot of the social pressure of other schools. They have lots of opportunity to take AP classes and SAT studying programs to be ready for college. The school wants the students to go to 4 year colleges and talk about higher education as a necessity not a choice.

Posted April 29, 2014
Harmony School of Innovation FW is a wonderful school. They have many opportunities for students to excell and have fun. Students can get involved in Math Counts, First Lego League, Robotics, UIL the academic activities are robust. Slowly but surely they are getting sports teams off the ground. Right now there is basketball, and track, with soccer soon to follow. The teachers are great, they care about the students and they go above and beyond to help students succeed. My child has been in Harmony for 3 years now and is entering 6th. It hasn't been perfect, but no school is. But I tell you this, I won't pull her out. She is getting a top notch education. HSIFW has been ranked #35 in the state and has done extremely well in several national rankings. There are some well heeled private schools that cost thousands of dollars to attend which are not even on the list. And colleges are actively seeking Harmony students. It's a great place to be

Posted April 29, 2014
I have worked in 3 different public schools and HSI Fort Worth is the best of them. Gang free, drug free, safe and nurturing environment, dedicated teachers, challenging curriculum and high academic standards/expectations makes teaching meaningful. This school is a gem.

Posted April 29, 2014
This is the first year for my children to attend this school and I am impressed with the quality of education they have received. The teachers are highly qualified and the curriculum is challenging.

Harmony School Of Innovation - For 4

Posted January 25, 2013
I am a former teacher at HSIFW. I agree with other former employees who argue that Turkish teachers are given preference over much more qualified non-Turkish teachers. Many Turkish teachers find English challenging and the students complained a lot about this. Having said this, however, I wouldn't trade my experience there for nothing. The students were just amazing. And I was actually given the opportunity to teach, which is more rare elsewhere than you might think. Most of the Turkish administrators were polite and considerate and respectful. I am a man, though, and that may have played a role in how they treated me. I know some of the female teachers felt discriminated against. Regardless,I feal comfortable recommending HSI to both parents and potential teachers alike.

Harmony School Of Innovation - For
8100 S Hulen St, Fort Worth, TX  76133
Last modified Harmony School Of Innovation - For is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Innovation - For Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top