Public charter
Fort Worth, TX

Uplift Mighty Prep 4

Posted August 05, 2014
My daughter has attend this school since it opened. I can say I love the school and what it stands for. I dont like that the turn over rate is high for teachers & the deans. Once they get that under control then this will be a 5start school.

Uplift Mighty Prep 5

Posted August 31, 2013
This is my daughters first year at this school and I think it is a great school. I love that the gates are locked and that no one can enter unless given permission to enter. It seems pretty safe to me. Good job.

Uplift Mighty Prep
3700 Mighty Mite Dr, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified Uplift Mighty Prep is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Mighty Prep Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top