Public charter
Fort Worth, TX

Uplift Mighty Prep 5

Posted April 03, 2015
Is perfect school for my kid and is so educatinal my son is so happy to be their

Uplift Mighty Prep 4

Posted August 05, 2014
My daughter has attend this school since it opened. I can say I love the school and what it stands for. I dont like that the turn over rate is high for teachers & the deans. Once they get that under control then this will be a 5start school.
2 people found this helpful

Uplift Mighty Prep 5

Posted August 31, 2013
This is my daughters first year at this school and I think it is a great school. I love that the gates are locked and that no one can enter unless given permission to enter. It seems pretty safe to me. Good job.
2 people found this helpful

Uplift Mighty Prep
3700 Mighty Mite Dr, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified Uplift Mighty Prep is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Mighty Prep Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top