Chisholm Trail High School 5

Posted June 17, 2014
This is a fantastic high school where teachers encourage us students to excel in school academics and our school athletics. They challenge us with our everyday work at school and we go home knowing numerous new things every day. The majority of the kids here are very respectful and magnanimous towards others, I have not had any bullying problems at this school my 9th grade year. I recommend this school to everyone.

Chisholm Trail High School 5

Posted May 28, 2013
The principal is awesome and is very involved on all levels. I have been VERY pleased with the majority of my 9th grader's teachers and coaches. Truly nothing negative to say about this school.

Chisholm Trail High School
4800 Education Dr, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Chisholm Trail High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chisholm Trail High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top