Fort Worth, TX
Students enrolled: 1,741

Posted June 24, 2014
My daughter transferred to Boswell with 6 months left in High School to graduate, but everyone made her feel welcome and were willing to take the extra time to help when she needed it. The faculty really care about their students and would recommend this high school to any parent.

Posted July 25, 2013
Excellent school. My family arrived in the district five years ago from Monterey California. As military family, my kids attend many challenging schools. My child attended Boswell for four years an excelled. The school offered advance placement courses. The teachers were excellent and challenged my child. Plenty of sports and EC activities. My child was a AP scholar and is currently attending United States Naval Academy.

Posted May 01, 2013
EXCELLENT school in an excellent district! We are a military family and our daughter attended Boswell for her Senior year (2012), which we were very pleased with. The instructors/counseling department are excellent and did everything in their power to make her feel welcome, supported and ensured that she had all of the necessary AP coursework to keep her superior academic record. She was also welcomed with open arms to the school/soccer team by both students and coaches who ultimately provided her with excellent recommendations. The counseling department assisted her with all of the necessary paperwork, testing, etc. related to college applications. Moving around so frequently can take a toll on a student s academic and athletic record, however, Boswell s recognition of her talents and unwavering support was a blessing and I would highly recommend this school. It was one of the best years she had and she is now a student at UC Berkeley.

Posted June 16, 2011
Great school in a wonderful district that provides quailty education and teachers that truely care for their students success!

Posted July 13, 2010
My child has been in the EMS-ISD his entire student career. His has received a good education and has had the opportunity to participate in several extra carricular activities such as football and golf without sacrificing education. He has scored well in all ares of the TAKS assesment and was commended this past year in three subject areas.

Posted June 25, 2010
I attended Boswell and the school had alot of good programs to keep students involved.

Boswell High School 1

Posted June 24, 2010
My three children went to Boswell and they all suffered from having gone there. The Office staff act like children and are very incompetent. The school can not keep up with their students and I never felt like they gave enough attention to my children s needs before their own Football team. My daughter went there and we finally had to pull her out of the school and move due to the violence and the death threats from other girls in her class. I would not recommend this school for anyone. If you want your child to get a real good education, check out all the other schools in the area and then decide.

Posted May 26, 2010
Speaking as a mixed AP and reg-ed student who finishing up he r Sophmore year, I find Boswell a great school to go to. Not every single teacher is amazing, admittedly, but we don't live in a perfect world. However most of my teachers have been excellent and very willing to help me so long as I asked them for help and bothered to show up for tutorials or put in some effort. As for allegations that the teachers are 'lying to students by never showing them their grades' all but two of my teachers (who are both AP or Pre-AP) show us grade reports frequently and the district offers a means to check grades online. Administration has recently tightened up with our new principle. Never needed any help from counceling, so I'm afraid I have no wisdom there.

Posted September 16, 2009
Boswell is a very good school. And I graduated from there in 1989 and now my kids are going there.

Posted February 11, 2009
Boswell has a great learning environment and teachers. The teachers are really dedicated to student success.

Boswell High School
5805 West Bailey Boswell Road, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Boswell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boswell High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top