Eagle Mountain Elementary School 1

Posted November 25, 2014
To say that this school is dysfunctional is an understatement. I am so happy that my children no longer attend EME! As another parent stated the educational quality of this school is poor. The investigations math that this school district uses is a joke, and should you leave your children will be behind in math. But never fear they will be just as behind in language arts. There are a lot of behavioral problems at this school both with students and teachers. I assure you that nothing will be done about either. If your child should need any type of special education (i.e. speech or dyslexia) be prepared to file a grievance or the district will deny you. RUN away from this school and district!!!

Posted January 28, 2013
The qualifications couldn't be all that HIGH, you can't even spell HIGHER. You know, it's sad when a person picks up and moves from one place to settle in another place. Then they start Trashing the place they've moved to, and telling everybody how good the place was they moved from. "THEN WHY THE HECK DID YOU MOVE?" I'm almost positive that highway that brought you here, goes back the other way.......

Eagle Mountain Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2013
ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOLS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE!! Even Compton California has a better reading program. THE TEACHERS ARE INCOMPETENT!! They dont even know that the ""Y"" makes other sounds like ""E"" as in the name TIFFANY --store!!! WORST SCHOOL!! WORST!! BEING A LICENSED TEACHER FROM CALIFORNIA WHERE THE TEACHER """QUALIFICATIONS""" ARE MUCH HIGER!! I CAN SAY THIS WITH PRIDE AND DISGUST!! MY FRIENDS ARE DAVE GROSSMAN,etc...As far as my 5yr olds READING ABILITIES! I HAVE MY PROFESSIONAL ASSESSMENT TEACHING INSTRUMENTS!! Mann-Suiter Developmental Reading Inventory she scores at a 4th grade level,etc!! I CAN TEACH!!I WILL HOMESCHOOL THATS HOW MILITARY PREVENTIVE MEDICINE I AM ABOUT EVERYTHING!! AS FAR AS THE SCHOOL BEING ABLE TO TEACH """SOCIAL STUDIES and CITIZENSHIP"""" CORRECTLY!! I BEG YOUR PARDON!! I DIDNT KNOW STEALING FROM LOCAL NEIGHBORS WAS ACCEPTABLE GLOBAL BEHAVIOR,etc!! MY PARENTS RAISED ME TO TELL THE WORLD WHO I AM,etc! PRETTY TOUGH STUFF IF I AM FROM JOHNSON FARM UP IN WARROAD MINNESOTA! WHERE THEY ALL DIVIDED INTO 2000 acre farms,etc!! MY VINE SCHOOL, STUDENTS,etc... WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN YOU!

Posted December 15, 2012
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are amazing and everyone really is very nice. The PTA is wonderful as well, as it has used its funds to pay for the children to have AR tests (since the budget has cut it out). It is an older school, but the best one in my opinion.

Posted September 26, 2011
This is a great school. My kids and my husband and I love it. The teachers are amazing as well as the principal.

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted January 19, 2006

Eagle Mountain Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2006
From what we have seen so far this is a great school for children to grow and teachers are focused and structured.

Posted August 26, 2005
Eagle Mountain Elementry is a great school. I attended this school many years ago & now my children are attending. I have watched the growth of EME. I feel it is still a small school and the one on one is still there as I received. My children love going there. The teachers are in touch with the parents & everyone is so nice. I would recommend this to anyone moving into the Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD.

Posted December 28, 2004
A perfect school if someone is looking for individualized attention at a very personal level.I love the teachers.

Eagle Mountain Elementary School
9700 Morris Dido Newark Road, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Eagle Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Mountain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top