Posted July 14, 2013
My school is AWESOME, and the teachers are excellents! Mrs. Bella Thompson is very professional and attentive with the parents and us students.

L A Gililland Elementary School 0

Posted May 15, 2008
I have had my children in 3 elementary schools in the EMS-ISD school district and Gililland far exceeds my expectations compared to the other two elementary schools. We love my two daughter's teachers and have enjoyed the activities that the school has provided. The principal helped me to solve several problems and acted promptly to clear matters. Compared to the other elementary schools the teachers and the administrators all care very much about the children and make it a great academic place to be.

L A Gililland Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
Gililland is a GREAT place for children and families alike. I have had 3 children attend Gililland, and all my children have excelled academically due to an above average staff and innovative teaching techniques. There is VERY little parent involvement which is difficult at times, but the SUPER-involved staff picks up where the parents leave off. The discipline could be a bit more consistent...but it seems as though it is getting better with time. Gililland is very diverse and community centered and is an asset to any child s elementary school experience.

Posted August 31, 2007
This was a wonderful school! My niece went to Gililland and she thrived even with a disability. My son went there for Kindergarten and he had the most wonderful teacher. I was very impressed with the involvement the parents were able to have in this school. GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted August 28, 2007
My children have done very well at Gililland and I am impressed by its overall quality. The principal has been a great help to us and some of my neighbor's kids as well. My children's teachers have been great too.

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted May 22, 2007
My child has enjoyed her teachers each year. She has learned far more at Gililland than her previous school. Parents and teachers are very supportive. The principal is lacking in support for teachers in regards to behavior problems and has very limited participation in school activities. You will rarely see her walking around campus or interacting with students. She seems to be trying to run the school like a middle school instead of the elementary school it is.

Posted November 25, 2006

Posted May 08, 2006
Gililland is a very diverse school, and this makes for a wonderful learning environment. The staff is friendly, and really put 100% into helping the kids. Parents are really involved there too.

Posted March 21, 2006
I have a first grader at LA Gililland. The quality of academics is excellent. His teacher and the rest of the staff work really hard to ensure student success.

L A Gililland Elementary School
701 Waggoman Road, Fort Worth, TX  76131
Last modified L A Gililland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L A Gililland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top