Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The best teachers ever. My son loves his school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers at this school are very effective

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

3 Times a week home work . Pluse home work for weekends. Awesome :) Thank you

This school is horrible. They have been awful to my daughter. She has learned next to nothing, she would have been better off getting her kindergarten education from Nick Jr.

We moved to get out of the deteriorating community of Saginaw, but mainly to get out of Bryson Elementary. While Bryson has a lot of rough kids in it, the main problem is this school is extremely un-parent and un-family friendly. They do not work with the parents they try to overpower them. The more involved you are the more you see this to be true. There are several teachers that are amazing and they are the only reason I was able to tolerate it there as long as I did.

The teachers that my daughters have had all have been very passionate about teaching and it shows because my children always come home from school very happy and proud. The community is very supportive and thoughtful.

Our Daughter attended kindergarten at Bryson and loved it. She is now going in to 2nd grade and still speaks of her kindergarten teacher often. her future teachers have big shoes to fill. I firmly believe that the first years of school set the tone for how a child perseives school when they are older, and thanks to the teachers and staff ot Bryson our daughter loves school and actually looks forward to each new year. I commend Bryson staff and teachers for the amazing job they are doing.

My daughter went to Kindergarten at another school where she was behind in everything due to the high number of spanish speaking kids. Within a few months her reading improved tremendously. the teachers are all wonderful and are really involved with the kids and parents. We both love this school.

Bryson is a great school and the teachers are all very careing we have a great pricipal and staff my kids love it there.

My child attended Kindergarten at this school, after we moved here from out of state. I was homeschooling him by the 2nd part of the year due to the difficulty we had. There were a good handful of teachers who were caring and helpful, but the ones who were not really affected the atmosphere. PTA is very involved and they even have a carnival they throw each year. Office staff is extremely friendly, however I never once heard back from the principal or saw her in the school. We transfered to another school down the road this year and are extremely happy.

Last modified Bryson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.