Bryson Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2013
We moved to get out of the deteriorating community of Saginaw, but mainly to get out of Bryson Elementary. While Bryson has a lot of rough kids in it, the main problem is this school is extremely un-parent and un-family friendly. They do not work with the parents they try to overpower them. The more involved you are the more you see this to be true. There are several teachers that are amazing and they are the only reason I was able to tolerate it there as long as I did.

Posted September 29, 2011
The teachers that my daughters have had all have been very passionate about teaching and it shows because my children always come home from school very happy and proud. The community is very supportive and thoughtful.

Posted July 14, 2011
Our Daughter attended kindergarten at Bryson and loved it. She is now going in to 2nd grade and still speaks of her kindergarten teacher often. her future teachers have big shoes to fill. I firmly believe that the first years of school set the tone for how a child perseives school when they are older, and thanks to the teachers and staff ot Bryson our daughter loves school and actually looks forward to each new year. I commend Bryson staff and teachers for the amazing job they are doing.

Bryson Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
My daughter went to Kindergarten at another school where she was behind in everything due to the high number of spanish speaking kids. Within a few months her reading improved tremendously. the teachers are all wonderful and are really involved with the kids and parents. We both love this school.

Bryson Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
Bryson is a great school and the teachers are all very careing we have a great pricipal and staff my kids love it there.

Posted September 04, 2009
My child attended Kindergarten at this school, after we moved here from out of state. I was homeschooling him by the 2nd part of the year due to the difficulty we had. There were a good handful of teachers who were caring and helpful, but the ones who were not really affected the atmosphere. PTA is very involved and they even have a carnival they throw each year. Office staff is extremely friendly, however I never once heard back from the principal or saw her in the school. We transfered to another school down the road this year and are extremely happy.

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted December 13, 2007
We just relocated from another state and within a couple of months my son has advanced tremendously. Teachers get involved and work with each child individually which makes a huge difference.

Posted November 09, 2007
The school is clean and nice. They have major parent involvement. Teachers do not know how to deal with basic discipline problems. We did not have a good year that year. I think it's all about money at this school district.

Posted May 06, 2005
I am very impresses with this school. I have two children that have attended Bryson for 1.5 years. We moved to Saginaw,Texas from Georgia in the middle of the school year. I thought that the school they were attending was advanced but that school has nothing on Bryson. When we transfered the school work was 6 months to a year more advanced. Both of my children were A, B students , and due to the teachers hard work and their ability to constantly keep me informed on their progress and what they needed to work on, they remained A, B students. My husband and I learned of Bryson from 'word of mouth', we also researched it on the net. I am so glad we chose this school. You absolutly cannot go wrong by choosing Bryson Elementary for your child.

Bryson Elementary School
8601 Old Decatur Road, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Bryson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top