Posted January 28, 2014
There are many words that could be used to exalt this school. We are beyond impressed after many experiences with various schools and five children. I've never been 100% overall impressed with administration, teachers, and academics as I am with Highland. It has been an excellent experience for our daughter as well and we look forward to having our other children attend there as well.

Posted September 21, 2012
I have 1 grandchild in this school and 2 previously, the school is amazing. All of the grandkids have loved it. My grandchild currently at Highland has learning disabilities but the teachers so far have been great. She commented if she had any other math teacher she wouldn't understand but her teacher makes it fun to learn. The office staff and counselors are wonderful to work with.

Highland Middle School 0

Posted March 15, 2010
its such an amazing school exalent teachers awesome staff love yall

Posted October 15, 2009
I think Highland is a great school. The teachers push you to do ur best and never let you give up. They teach you what you need to know at ur own level and pace, but also make it fun and enjoyable.

Highland Middle School 3

Posted October 07, 2009
It was okay but the class clowns got no disapline, making it hard to concentrate. The teachers are cool ecspecialy Mrs.Dodd and Mrs.Danforth. It would help if they had better one on one sections with students.

Highland Middle School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
Highland Middle School is an awesome school! I loved Mrs.Hanson and Mrs. Edgar is great. But alot of the Teachers have attitudes and if you ask them a question they act like your stupid. But overall some of them are great ! Mrs. Dodd and Mrs. Danforth are a hilarous and really made my years enjoable, they really cared about each indiviuale! I miss Highland very much and I will aways be a Hawk!

Highland Middle School 1

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted July 19, 2008
I am very happy with my son being in this school. He is challenged everyday. He came in a bored straight A student. He now pulls down all A's and one B... but he is challenged and happy. They seem to be very concerned with the overall welfare of all the students. The principle and other adminstrators are always a phone call or visit away.

Highland Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007

Highland Middle School
1001 East Bailey Boswell Road, Fort Worth, TX  76131
Last modified Highland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top