Posted October 05, 2011
This school is absolutely wonderful!! The parents are so involved and the teachers are great. Mrs. Briese is one of the best kindergarten teachers around. All of my children will attend this school!!!

Posted July 20, 2011
My son loves to get up every morning to attend RALC. He started there in kindergarten and every teacher he has had has been EXCELLENT. They challenge him and keep him interested which means I have to be on my toes as a parent. They do so much at RALC sometimes I am exhausted but I am grateful that my son is having the same kind of educational experience I had when I was in elementary school. Keep up the GREAT WORK RALC teachers and staff. 3rd grade we are on our way!!

Posted May 13, 2011
It is wonderful to read all of the amazing reviews from our parents. We are a small school that has come a long way in the past few years. I have been at this school for the last 3 years and I am so blessed to have been chosen to work here with these terrific teachers and students. I could not ask for a better group of staff and parents to work with. Every year my students amaze me with their desire to learn and explore. I am very proud of our students for their Exemplary scores the past 2 years, but ratings aren't everything. These kids are thinkers. They ask why and how? They work hard every day to develop problem solving skills that will help them succeed in every aspect of life. Again, I couldn't ask for a better school to be apart of!

Posted May 10, 2010
The administration know my children and they feel like the staff cares about them. RALC also teaches the students to be accountable and responsible in a respectable way.

Posted May 09, 2010
RALC has Great Teachers!! The time and activities that they have for their students makes a parent feel Greatful to know that they leave their children in Good Hands!!! Way to GO RALC.... Sandra

Posted May 08, 2010
Awesome teachers with caring hearts with their students' best interest in mind. My two girls have been involved in the Ballet Folklorico dance group that is offered at the school and they love it. They look forward to going to school and learning everyday.

Posted May 04, 2010
We came from a previous school before RALC. I love that my daughter is challenged here at this school, as before she was not. It's a small school, which i love i don't feel like she is just a number or child in another school. The teachers and staff are awesome, helping and caring.

Posted May 03, 2010
The teachers at this school have been amazing. They have nurtured and inspired our three children in ways I will be forever thankful! I feel certain these teachers will be ones that as adults our kids will fondly remember as making a difference in their lives.

Posted May 03, 2010
It is amazing what this school has done for my grandchild. My grandaughter was devlopmental delayed according to ECI and at this point of the school; year she is one of the leaders in class and is already doing 1st grade work and she is in Pre-k. I'm so glad I worked hard to get my granddaughter into this school is has meet and exceeded anything I could have imagined. We are very blessed even without the award to have this school. Thank you

Posted May 03, 2010
RALC is a small school with a family environment. I am truly amazed at how much my daughter has learned in her first year at RALC. The teachers and staff are wonderful and so helpful. The prompt communication the staff has with the parents is the best. I am so happy to have my daughter be a student and RALC and would highly recommend this school.

Riverside Applied Lrn Center
3600 Fossil Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76111
Last modified Riverside Applied Lrn Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Applied Lrn Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top