Posted June 16, 2014
Went all 4 years and graduated in 2008 with honors. Great school and had the pleasure to have teachers that cared about their students. Went off to college, high school friends graduating now. carter Alumni

Posted December 15, 2012
I went to Carter for almost two years, and made the decision to leave because I was having personal struggles that interefered with my academic life. I have to tell you though, as my teachers and administration noticed my downfall, they struggled with me and fought to keep me from falling through the cracks. They understood that I was struggling through a deep depression, sending me off to another school because I was a troubled student, they put me on a schedule to try and keep me on track for graduation, and finally helped me to find another school in which to fully catch up (Winfree) and helped me transfer etc. I will be forever thankful to them for truly caring for their students because it makes a huge different to them (us). Their academics are getting much better too, they are finally implementing programs that'll prepare you for college, they have a good moral, and I think their spirit is growing in general. Not my graduating school, but definitely a good one!

Posted July 05, 2011
i rate carter school a 4 stars they work with your child to succeed on all courses. the teachers are very helpful with school work

Carter-Riverside High School 5

Posted February 25, 2010

Carter-Riverside High School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
My granddaughter got off to a rocky start at one of the 'best' high schools in FWISD. Her mother finally (and with great trepidation) decided to transfer her to her neighborhood school. It's been the best thing for her! Carter-Riverside has made great strides in the last few years and we are all glad she ended up there.

Posted April 24, 2009

Carter-Riverside High School 1

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008
As a student at carter riverside hs i met a lot of friends and established relationships with my friends and teachers that will prepare me for life. my favorite teacher and the teacher with the best relationship with his students is CW3 Starnes in the ROTC department. He's the only teacher that really cares about us. not whether or not we go to college, but what we do with our future. no excuses just results, Carter Riverside! Huah!!

Posted June 23, 2008

Carter-Riverside High School 5

Posted March 12, 2008

Carter-Riverside High School
3301 Yucca Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76111
Last modified Carter-Riverside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carter-Riverside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top