Posted March 29, 2014
Time and again the faculty and staff have proven their dedication to students. I have experienced George C. Clarke both as a parent and as a student educator in observation settings. I have yet to meet a teacher, admin or staff member who does not show compassion to each child. Whether experiencing challenges or joys, those who run George C. Clarke are always compassionate and uplifting to the students. In addition to a terrific staff, the programs at Clarke vary from sports to music. Music and art programs especially shine. The soccer team is competitive and has won titles. Lastly, George C Clarke offers a scholarship for which 5th grade students, to be saved for college. This little school tucked away in Shaw-Clarke may not be as well known as others, but it is worth a look if you are considering schools when moving into a neighborhood.

Posted August 23, 2009
My daughter came from Brazil July 2008, and went to G C Clarke Language Center. I am very pleased with our experience. She had great teachers, prepared and motivated to help the students. They really go an 'extra mile' for the kids there. I am really thankfull for the opportunity we had. She is speaking fluent english, and for sure surpassed our expectations.

Posted December 07, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007

George Clarke Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
I have had five children go through G C Clarke and as far as I'm concerned was and still is the best school in the metroplex. My grandson will be going to preK this year and I would not want him to go to any other school. The teachers are caring and very motivated. The schools reward system (star cards) is exceptional.

George Clarke Elementary School
3300 South Henderson Street, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified George Clarke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Clarke Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top