Daggett Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2011
I really do like this school but I really wish the teachers were more involved.

Daggett Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2009
My child has attended Daggett for 4 years now. I cannot find a better group of dedicated educational professionals anywhere. I would recommend this school to anyone. IF you live in the neighborhood you need to come and see first hand what type of educators the school has before you send your child somewhere else.

Daggett Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008
I absolutely love this school. I moved my child here from a private school and he has absolutely blossomed. We've been supported so well by the principals, teachers and staff. I can't say anything negative. Even with the best school officials, it takes involvement by the parent. I find this school very receptive to my involvement and commitment to my child. Yes, the school is ethnically diverse and that is one thing I like. Yes, my son is one of the few that has blond hair and blue eyes. That makes him special. He has a circle of friends that are 'gifted and talented' and of different ethnicities. They are our future. We've been at Daggett Elementary for 3+ years and I've seen this school grow and develop. I know first-hand how committed the principal and staff are to seeing their students succeed. I love Daggett!

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007

Daggett Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2006
I have only allowed my children to attend this school through the headstart (preschool)program. Once this is complete I take my children to a montessori school. Daggett Elem suffers from the same problems in other normal public schools. The teachers do not require discipline, the classroom is built around the lowest student in the class, and the students suffer because the teacher and staff does not require personal responsiblities (such as meeting deadlines on homework) to be met. This school is one more public school who has given in to the whinny parents who can't stand for thier child to meet with standards. This school is also highly ethnic. My daughter cries because she has blond hair and blue eyes.

Daggett Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2005

Daggett Elementary School
958 Page Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified Daggett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daggett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top