Bad
Good

The new principal Ms. Cote's leadership has completely changed the culture of this school. The teachers are happy and supported, and the staff is smiling and seem like they love their jobs. My daughter is in Pre-k and has a class that is as diverse as our neighborhood which is something that is very important to us. I spend a lot of time on campuses in FWISD, and can proudly say that this is one of the best!

I really do like this school but I really wish the teachers were more involved.

My child has attended Daggett for 4 years now. I cannot find a better group of dedicated educational professionals anywhere. I would recommend this school to anyone. IF you live in the neighborhood you need to come and see first hand what type of educators the school has before you send your child somewhere else.

I absolutely love this school. I moved my child here from a private school and he has absolutely blossomed. We've been supported so well by the principals, teachers and staff. I can't say anything negative. Even with the best school officials, it takes involvement by the parent. I find this school very receptive to my involvement and commitment to my child. Yes, the school is ethnically diverse and that is one thing I like. Yes, my son is one of the few that has blond hair and blue eyes. That makes him special. He has a circle of friends that are 'gifted and talented' and of different ethnicities. They are our future. We've been at Daggett Elementary for 3+ years and I've seen this school grow and develop. I know first-hand how committed the principal and staff are to seeing their students succeed. I love Daggett!

Last modified Daggett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.