Bad
Good

This is my childs first year at. Daggett Middle School. She enjoys it Everyone helps, this is the first year having a pta, & im so proud too say that my daughter played volleyball basketball and is now on the track team,the staff is wonderful and wants nothing but the best for our kids, i recommend this school for other children.

Hi I am a student from Daggett! Daggett is a really great and I love my teachers.My teachers are totally cool and awesome mostly my algebra 1 teacher Mr.Lopez!!!;D The thing I don't like about Daggett is the students because there are some students I know last year were mean and ghetto. I think the problem is because of their parents or they need to be more mature and be more in the real world. Some of the students are so amateur and it gets on my nerves. But all in all Daggett is a really great school.

The school is not the problem. It is the students and the parents. They have this school in the ditch from where it was when I went there.

This school was great! The teachers were very helpful and tried hard to understand and relate to you. The only complaint I have is that they let loose on some rules. The dress code and bullies ARE enforced, but some other ones could use some more discipline. Also, the environment is not very friendly. I still love this school and would recommend it!

I went to Daggett, it was the best middle school ever and me and my friends had a lot of fun. This year the foot ball team won two games and scored one game after 4 years of loosing.

This school is awsome, i dont know about all of people out there.My kid is one of the best ones,but we need to have a little bit more strict rules, but the rest are great. I recommend this school if you want your child to have a future!!

Daggett is a horrible school !!The principles, teachers would do absolutely nothing about the bullies they have at the school. After a year and a half we left due to all of the bullies. They say they have 0 tolerance for bully behavior. They need to read their own handbook.! No sports! Check out their recent test scores!! Going downhill fast!

Last modified Daggett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.