Fort Worth, TX

Posted April 03, 2014
This is my childs first year at. Daggett Middle School. She enjoys it Everyone helps, this is the first year having a pta, & im so proud too say that my daughter played volleyball basketball and is now on the track team,the staff is wonderful and wants nothing but the best for our kids, i recommend this school for other children.

Daggett Middle School 3

Posted April 02, 2014
Hi I am a student from Daggett! Daggett is a really great and I love my teachers.My teachers are totally cool and awesome mostly my algebra 1 teacher Mr.Lopez!!!;D The thing I don't like about Daggett is the students because there are some students I know last year were mean and ghetto. I think the problem is because of their parents or they need to be more mature and be more in the real world. Some of the students are so amateur and it gets on my nerves. But all in all Daggett is a really great school.

Daggett Middle School 1

Posted February 10, 2014
The school is not the problem. It is the students and the parents. They have this school in the ditch from where it was when I went there.

Daggett Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2010
This school was great! The teachers were very helpful and tried hard to understand and relate to you. The only complaint I have is that they let loose on some rules. The dress code and bullies ARE enforced, but some other ones could use some more discipline. Also, the environment is not very friendly. I still love this school and would recommend it!

Daggett Middle School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
I went to Daggett, it was the best middle school ever and me and my friends had a lot of fun. This year the foot ball team won two games and scored one game after 4 years of loosing.

Posted November 01, 2008
This school is awsome, i dont know about all of people out there.My kid is one of the best ones,but we need to have a little bit more strict rules, but the rest are great. I recommend this school if you want your child to have a future!!

Daggett Middle School 1

Posted August 08, 2008
Daggett is a horrible school !!The principles, teachers would do absolutely nothing about the bullies they have at the school. After a year and a half we left due to all of the bullies. They say they have 0 tolerance for bully behavior. They need to read their own handbook.! No sports! Check out their recent test scores!! Going downhill fast!

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted July 11, 2007

Daggett Middle School 2

Posted April 17, 2006
I currently have an 8th grader in this school. He makes poor grades. It is difficult to institute any sort of responsibility directing discipline because the teachers do not enforce due dates on assignments. I know this is a fact from the near semesterly meetings I ask for. I understand these educators do not have an easy job, I also understand this lack of enforcement is due to most parents complaining any time their child is expected to participate to any sort of standards, but I imagined the teachers would know better. My 8th grades still reads at the same level as he did when he entered this school in the 6th grade, and this lack of advancement can be seen in every subject he has taken in this school. In this case, stricter rules would do this school a lot of good.

Daggett Middle School
1108 Carlock Street, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified Daggett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daggett Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top