Fort Worth, TX

De Zavala Elementary School

Posted April 01, 2008
I really thing DeZavala is a great school. My son has been going to DeZavala since kindergarden. Each teacher that he has had is wonderful. He is currently in Mrs. Argo's class and loves it. She is a wonderful and a caring teacher.

De Zavala Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2006
I think De Zavala is a really good school. It has wonderful teachers and a good learning environment.

De Zavala Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2003
I strongly recommend Ms.Knox as a second grade teacher. My son was in her class for a very short time{he was moved to a bridge class} and in that time I knew that this teacher had the gift of teaching. She cares for every child in her class. You feel comfortable talking to her and she is more than willing to discuss how your child is doing. I feel that every child, that is in her class is very fortunate.

De Zavala Elementary School
1419 College Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76104
Last modified De Zavala Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
De Zavala Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top