Fort Worth, TX

Posted June 14, 2011
This is a great school to go to, the teachers are great. I attended this school when I was in high school, along with my younger sister and brother.

Diamond Hill-Jarvis High School 1

Posted November 14, 2010
I graduated from here in 07 and I would not let my child go to DHJ. Whenever you try to sign in,you are told to go all over the place, and, it's just a HUGE hassle. They are HIGHLY unorganized and it took my mother 3 wks to enroll me. Now, any time I need a document I have to go ALL OVER THE BUILDING IN SEARCH OF IT MYSELF. The staff has no idea where to send me and half the time they literally tell me, " I don't think you can get a transcript here." I persist and eventually they find it for me. The budget is terrible, the principle would not allow the band & other programs to have a single fundraiser. There is no racial diversity,there is little room to EXceed (most AP and after school programs got canceled due to no one joining). Programs that did exist such as, choir, band & orchestra were low funded & had minimal help. The athletics department is also terrible. Many students do not want to earn a Letterman, they are just given 1 if they stay long enough. There were many fights, my car got broken into & there was no real security. Although I HAD TO PAY for a parking pass, there was no one monitoring during school hours.

Diamond Hill-Jarvis High School 4

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009

Diamond Hill-Jarvis High School 3

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted April 10, 2009
This school is a great school! The test scores are low due to low English proficiency and the school offers a great program to help with the challenge of LEP. This school does offer challenging levels of instruction, but only to the benefit of the students. The students are very respectful, hard workers and dedicated to their community and are very capable of meeting our high expectations. I am happy to teach here.

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
I love this school ,students actually do there work on time . It makes me happy that my child goes there

Posted September 22, 2007

Diamond Hill-Jarvis High School
1411 Maydell Street, Fort Worth, TX  76106
Last modified Diamond Hill-Jarvis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diamond Hill-Jarvis High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top