Fort Worth, TX

East Handley Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2013
I grew up in East Handley Elementary and both my kids went there and my nephew currently attends there too. Love this school definently the best on the eastside and the teachers are awesome working with the parents. I would highly recommend this school.

East Handley Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2011
dosent handle the bully situation the way it needs to be handled. the last two years my daughter has been bullied by the same person and all the school does is sit down and have lunch with the kids. n e ways my daughters bully probelm isn't any better it's worse.

East Handley Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2010
This is the greatest School on the East side of Fort Worth. My daughter has gone here for two years.The teachers and the principle Mrs. Hill and all the staff are so awsome.This will be her last year here.If you 'll looking for a good Elementary School this is it.

East Handley Elementary School
2617 Mims Street, Fort Worth, TX  76112
Last modified East Handley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Handley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top