Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

this school is great!!!! wonderful teachers that stay for tutoring everyday if they have to, and they are willing to do anything for their students.

I love EASTERN HILLS with a passion. There's no other school like it. Eastern hills as a whole is a very educated and highly motivated family.We might not have the best accommodations but anyone that comes to hills no that even though we're not a top notch school we still try to be the best.Im a freshman here and I love all the extra curricular activities and hands on teachers that love and support you and only want the best for you.i love the fact that the teachers teach you in a way that really makes spence. After school tutoring is basically one on one.that helps many students succeed and understand what they're struggling with. In conclusion I recommend any student to enroll here you won't regret it.

The school has a host of AP classes taught by top notch teachers, many with master's degrees or higher, out performed more affluent schools in the FWISD, such as Paschal HS, in such fundamental and important areas as Algebra in 2012 and 2013 and produced the fifth highest count of distinguished matriculants per Geometry STARR EOC results out of the district's 14 high schools. The school has excellent athletics, student driven after school programs, a high quality student program of choice for professional development, and the 2013 All-District EHHS Champion Chess Team. It is hardly a poor, impoverished, ghetto, or shameful school as some reviewers have posted. It is quite the opposite. The upswing of the school is so permanent, so meaningful and dramatic that some of the school's less burnished past is truly now, just a thing of the past. The schools old motto has been brandished once more: PRIDE OF THE EAST SIDE. It is a well deserved motto!

Eastern Hills is a great school ! The teachers take care of us and try their verry hardest to make sure we have everything we need to learn. We may not be filthy rich like Northwest IDS, But we have something that they don't have and that's caring teachers and were all a family here. The gang activity has gone down alot since my freshman year at Hills.I honestly recommend this school for anyone looking for a transfer to a great school !

Since Ms. Washington became the principle of Eastern Hills, things have taken a complete turn for the better. The attendance rates are higher and the want for education is as well. The teachers here really do everything they can possibly do for their students, even if they are rowdy, trying to make them open up and seeing what really is the problem and giving them someone to talk to. Many don't see us in the light we see ourselves because of all the past history at Hills but things have changed and it's not the school or the staff who have given it the bad reputation is holds, but the past bunch of students who made there bad actions stand out. Now a days people really enjoy the friends and times we've spent at Hills. Im a senior and I can honestly say that I'm going to miss Hills.

The school overall is awsome.Its not the teachers is just some the students.2011 they really focus on education and scholarships for the students.

This school is really awful, the students and teachers there are so rude, and nasty. According to my son, there are always fights, and he says that even while walking down the hallway, other students seem to be rude and bulgar towards teachers and they do not get any type of punishment. This school needs to suspend or do something with all of those bad students and teachers... Thats why i had to move my son to a nearby school. Nolan Catholic. In conclusion , do not send your children to this school, the lack of education and discipline from teachers and students is shameful.

I honestly think that my school gets horrible reviews due to past experiences. I've been attending EHHS for the past 4 years and I will admit, the environment wasn't the best both my freshman and sophomore years. We went through principals like crazy and the students were unruly to say the least. But It seems to be that the classes before ours didn't really know how to act, because now there is hardly EVER any trouble throughout the school. Our new administration is doing very well and they all seem to be respected from all of the students and things seem to be looking up for us. We just had to get rid of those bad seeds!

I am sorry for the previous message. I have never been to Eastern Hills High School and have no knowledge good or bad about this school. I should not make judgements about this school or its teachers or students when I have absolutely no knowledge of the campus. Once again I am sorry for the previous post.

Enter your review herei am currently attending EHHS and its really a pretty good school the principals lack discipline to bad kids but other than that some teachers are rather nice.

Last modified Eastern Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.