Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The teachers and especially the vice principle are very rude. My baby is in Pre-k and the fact that they want allow you to see you little children to class and releasing them from the very back of the school, in the rain, are very bad ideas. Lead in the water, i could really just go on and on about how bad of a school this is. Because this is the district my child is in and not wanting to make him be the new kid somewhere else I will allow him to finish Pre-k there but next year they will not be seeing my child.

I went to this school from 08-09 and 09-010. My first year from transferring from a previous school had me more advanced than all of the other students... Something must have went wrong with the teachers and the curriculum. Students were not the best. Teachers could have taught better. My old math teacher, Traci Reeve, was amazing. But, I would not recommend this school. Back when I attended this school, there was no morning or afternoon bus transportation.

I just moved into the are and was told to avoid this school, but I disagree this school is fine I don't see any issues my daughter's teacher seems great he correct the children's English language and that's what a teacher should do, he also treats the children as equals not one child is better than the other. So far I am pleased with the school and the teacher and the office and cafeteria staff is very nice and helpful as well! :)

The teachers really care about the children. There is lots of parents who care about all the children.

Behavior is an issue with this school as well as parent support. Also the principal seems to not care and I don't normally talk like that. Because of that reason, I think that the teachers try hard but ....

Our experience with this school has been one of the worst ever. Before my child transferred he was an A student. While at Atwood, everything changed about his behavior and his grades. The teachers are constanly yelling and talking crazy to the children. Children arre screamed att while trying to eat lunch and sent to the office forsttanding on walls.

Last modified Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.