Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2011
I just moved into the are and was told to avoid this school, but I disagree this school is fine I don't see any issues my daughter's teacher seems great he correct the children's English language and that's what a teacher should do, he also treats the children as equals not one child is better than the other. So far I am pleased with the school and the teacher and the office and cafeteria staff is very nice and helpful as well! :)

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2010

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
The teachers really care about the children. There is lots of parents who care about all the children.

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2009
Behavior is an issue with this school as well as parent support. Also the principal seems to not care and I don't normally talk like that. Because of that reason, I think that the teachers try hard but ....

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2008
Our experience with this school has been one of the worst ever. Before my child transferred he was an A student. While at Atwood, everything changed about his behavior and his grades. The teachers are constanly yelling and talking crazy to the children. Children arre screamed att while trying to eat lunch and sent to the office forsttanding on walls.

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 2

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2006

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2006
My granddaughter attends Atwood. When we first moved back to the Ft.Worth area I was so afraid for her to attend the school district. Due to the fact hse was in Arlington district for her first 2 years of her eduacation. The two district teach on different levels. To be truthful I thought Arlington district was a much better district.Once I started raising her on my own, and being more involved in her schooling and learning.I'm very thankful for the fort Worth I.S.D.teachers at Atwood. So I am giving the staff and teachers at Atwood their flowers now so they will be able to enjoy and smell them. I would like to give a very special thanks to Ms. Salih for teaching my Deajanay. Thank you and may God continue to Bless you with the Knowledge of teaching...Jacqueline Jackson

Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School
1850 Barron Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76112
Last modified Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top