Mclean Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
This school is excellent!! love the curriculum ..my daughter is excelling in all her classes, and getting a chance to perform through higher expectations...

Posted June 22, 2012
Amazing experience at McLean the principle was strict but only because because he wanted us to succeed, great teachers and awesome of activities like theater and band. I went here for a 7 grade it was an amazing experience.

Mclean Middle School 2

Posted June 14, 2012
I was hoping that at some time in my sons school career he would not be bullied but it still happens...He has also had 2 cell phones stolen and even after we put the tracker on the last one and only 2 kids lived on that street the police would not go and get it...in gym class he had his lunch stolen, his phone, and all of his supplies like his pencils...kids do not take any thing to gym class... I also wish the school would keep the calendar up better, and include if it is an a or b day on it. especially after the kids have been on holiday. the only saving grace is band...my son loves it and thankfully he is not the only non hispanic in his classes any more. I do get tired of parents not taking responsibility for their kid, and thier behavior. Stop the bully's....please

Posted January 10, 2012
im a seventh grader here and i LOVE IT!! Mclean is better than Rosemont :D

Posted August 12, 2011
I went to McLean 6th grade and then to the middleschool and that principal we had,Mr. Engel was really strict but put the kids back in place, he let them know that he wanted the best school and I feel that is what he got. This school gives lots of Pre-AP classes and even geometry, it really helped me for highschool.

Posted April 30, 2011
I went here for the last 2 years of my life. Now I'm in high school but I will never forget the wonderful teachers. The PTA is great, Student Council is great, Sports are awesome, and there are many wonderful and helpful assemblies. The after school program is nice also. The classes are fun and not over challenging but just right. They are tons of extra-curricular stuff to do and the many electives they offer here are great.

Mclean Middle School 1

Posted February 17, 2011
Don't let your child attend this school. The staff just doesn't care and the offerings at this school are terrible.

Posted May 08, 2010
this school is a great school! just yesterday they had am assembly about buling. it touch alot of kids! keep up the good work!

Posted April 29, 2010
I am student at McLean Middle School, and in my opinion, this is the best Middle School in Fort Worth, TX. All of the teachers are nice, reasonable, and have a great teaching strategy If you are a parent looking for a school your child should attend, let McLean be your choice!.

Mclean Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Wonderful school! The teachers connect with the students and make learning exciting and fun. The students are also top notch and the band is wonderful!

Mclean Middle School
3816 Stadium Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76109
Last modified Mclean Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mclean Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top