Posted September 26, 2013
This is one of the stupidest high school ever they care more about dress code then the learning and education of students and they always suspend people for the stupidest things eever and the teachers don't even teach they jst talk abt their lifes and the counselors never help students they always have an exxuse like "we have a meeting" and the addministrators all they do is suspend people because they don't have anything else to doand makin stusentsmiss school jst because dress code so don't go to that school I regret it

Posted June 02, 2011
This school has so many teachers whom actually cares about there students future. The process the teachers have for the students to learn is great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall this is a great school.

Posted July 13, 2010
Very challenging academic programs. Wonderful Art teacher. I loved AP Physics. AP Cal was really hard, but if you ask questions the teache takes his time to explain.

Posted March 31, 2010

Posted February 04, 2010
i was reasently attending this school. its great the teachers are realy nice. they realy pay atintion to the students and help in every way. :)

Posted October 27, 2009
Before coming to Wyatt I heard bad rumors but since being here for four years this is a great school with wonderful oppurtunities. I wouldn't want to graduate from no other school.

O D Wyatt High School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a parent of O.D. Wyatt High School. I have had five sons to graduate from O.D. I have volunteered at O.D. Wyatt for the last nine years. O.D. is one of the better High Schools in Fort Worth. I believe we have been judged by the past and not what progress this school has made over the last 5 years.

O D Wyatt High School 1

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted January 16, 2009
I use to be a student at O.D. Wyatt High School and it was a good school when Mr. Bowie was there. I'm not saying that Mr. Johnson is a bad princaple but he do try too be a good person in a good way!!!!!

O D Wyatt High School 3

Posted October 19, 2008
This school gets a bad reputation because of how it was in the past, but the school has made a full transformation in these past years

O D Wyatt High School
2400 East Seminary Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified O D Wyatt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O D Wyatt High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.