Fort Worth, TX
Students enrolled: 1,264

Posted February 27, 2015
I like the schools for some of things but some of the other things I don't like is when u have to go to the restroom. They don't let u go the restroom they go sit back down go before or after class and sometimes they don't let doing that time. But even worst the the hours are Long and the teacher so mean to some of the best students and hardly do any thing in some of the classes so I think they do some about that because just ridiculous

Posted September 26, 2013
This is one of the stupidest high school ever they care more about dress code then the learning and education of students and they always suspend people for the stupidest things eever and the teachers don't even teach they jst talk abt their lifes and the counselors never help students they always have an exxuse like "we have a meeting" and the addministrators all they do is suspend people because they don't have anything else to doand makin stusentsmiss school jst because dress code so don't go to that school I regret it

Posted June 02, 2011
This school has so many teachers whom actually cares about there students future. The process the teachers have for the students to learn is great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall this is a great school.

Posted July 13, 2010
Very challenging academic programs. Wonderful Art teacher. I loved AP Physics. AP Cal was really hard, but if you ask questions the teache takes his time to explain.

Posted February 04, 2010
i was reasently attending this school. its great the teachers are realy nice. they realy pay atintion to the students and help in every way. :)

Posted October 27, 2009
Before coming to Wyatt I heard bad rumors but since being here for four years this is a great school with wonderful oppurtunities. I wouldn't want to graduate from no other school.

O D Wyatt High School

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a parent of O.D. Wyatt High School. I have had five sons to graduate from O.D. I have volunteered at O.D. Wyatt for the last nine years. O.D. is one of the better High Schools in Fort Worth. I believe we have been judged by the past and not what progress this school has made over the last 5 years.

Posted January 16, 2009
I use to be a student at O.D. Wyatt High School and it was a good school when Mr. Bowie was there. I'm not saying that Mr. Johnson is a bad princaple but he do try too be a good person in a good way!!!!!

O D Wyatt High School 3

Posted October 19, 2008
This school gets a bad reputation because of how it was in the past, but the school has made a full transformation in these past years

Posted May 22, 2008
I m a student at o.D. Wyatt and i believe itsa good school. So many people look down onthe school as a whole and it realy shouldnt be that way. Everyone that goes there knows that wyatt aint that bad its just it has had a bad reputation in the past and people are keeping that title to this day.

O D Wyatt High School
2400 East Seminary Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified O D Wyatt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O D Wyatt High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top