Oakhurst Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2013
I agree the teachers are never there. My son got good grades in school but we just barely got his star test results and he has to go to summer school. How can my son learn when his teacher is never there? He neve has homework too. Were so upset.

Posted April 19, 2010

Posted October 08, 2008
I have 2 kids at oakhurst; grades Pre-K and Kindergarten. One attends a bilingual program and the other ESL. The Teachers are great and the Principals are nice. The sign indicating that its a recognized school undermines many other things that hundreds of parents dont get to see. In response to the 3 parents that have posted a 'review', go to the meetings, visit the school, talk to the teachers, eat lunch with your kid, dont just drop him off at the front. Its a big school with many students cause many parent move near the school just so they can sent their kid(s) there. 'My kid goes to Oakhurst' is like a fad these days. They do have reces cause thats one of my kids 'favorite class' and they do give out awards for good grades, we have two: 'Best Improved' and 'Most Noble'. I like this school alot.

Posted May 15, 2008

Oakhurst Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2005
- a former student
I like Oakhurst. They have great teachers and caring staff. I would have to say that the only downfall to this school is that it has such a large student count.

Oakhurst Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
My children have been attending Oakhurst for three years and not once have they had a reward for good grades on thier report card. The only thing that I heard they give rewards for is perfect attendence. I asked once about a A or B hono roll and they informed me that they didn't have any honor roll there.

Oakhurst Elementary School
2700 Yucca Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76111
Last modified Oakhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakhurst Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.