Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 04, 2016
I graduated 55 years ago, went on to earn my BA and Masters, spent 43 years as a faculty member in graduate medical education. My classmates and our teachers were (and still are) guiding influences throughout my life.

Paschal High School 4

Posted February 05, 2014
As a former student of Paschal in the 80's I can attest that the education that my daughter is currently receiving is much better. As with any school there are plenty of thugs but there are so many teachers at the Honors and AP level that go the extra mile for any student that truly wants to learn. I have no doubt that she will be much better prepared for college than I was. The sky is the limit at Paschal if you are smart, dedicated and determined. There are teachers who will teach you during lunch 1 on 1 if you need a class so far advanced that no one else can take. My daughter plans on taking Linear Algebra next year during lunch because she has had math teachers that have cultivated her love of math..she already has 4 math credits so this is just because the likes math. She is also a varsity athlete so in no way a nerd who does nothing but study. This is a wonderful school!! Yes, there are issues as it is an old school...but then no school is perfect.

Posted August 25, 2013
To those two one-star reviewers, Paschal is still an amazing school and has not in any way taken a nose dive. As a just-graduated senior, I can attest that it has maintained its level of academic excellence over the past four years even with the principal change. While this new principal has made some controversial decisions over dress code and security, none of it has really negatively impacted the school. As for parent involvement, you do not have to be a stay-at-home mom; my mom works full time and was able to be active in the PTA without donating large sums of money. And as for the level of classes, you get out what you put in. I will admit that in some cases it's easy to pass or even get an A in an AP class without learning tons of material. However, the teachers of these classes are for the most part very knowledgeable, and it is always possible to learn a lot from them if you are actually willing to put time into the class. On top of that, Paschal offers courses like multivariable calculus, boolean algebra, and linguistics that simply cannot be found anywhere else in the district. I know Paschal has prepared we well for college, and I will stand by it.

Posted August 02, 2013
To the two people below me . paschal is a good school ...if you did not like the school why did you keep your kids in the school ..and you think you know how to run a school then go do it .. Its 50/50 its the kids and teachers the kids need to try more and do more work and not phone and teachers need to stay on them all day ........so if you don't like PHS then take you kids out and home school them .......I love my school I play sports and do more for my school. ....don't talk bad about the school and not put your name ......because you did that .talk bad about the school add not put your name your not a grown up ... Your lower than a baby man up .don't hide behind your phone or computer..... My name is TRELIN LEE WRIGHT AND I LOVE MY SCHOOL... PHS ALL DAY BABY ......

Paschal High School 1

Posted July 07, 2013
To the person who wrote your review before mine, I don't blame you! I really hate to say this, but it seems like Paschal High School has gone downhill altogether after another former stopped being head principal at Paschal High School, and the current principal is not understanding enough and doesn't seem to listen to enough good kids, some other good kids told me themselves also how the current principal isn't understanding enough! Although academics may be good, there is also way too much utter disrespect among a majority of kids in which a lot of them who are rich claim to better and proper than everybody else when they're not more than at other high schools I've been to in FWISD, I now work in a different school district and Im so much happier! I would never send my future kids here to this school ever.

Paschal High School 1

Posted May 15, 2013
Son is a graduating senior and could have learned more this past year by watching the history or discovery channel - this includes three AP classes - the teachers here show very little interest in actually teaching the students...especially in AP classes - also - the principal will only listen to parent concerns if you are actively "invovled" in the school (stay at home mom who can spend many hours volunteering or have money to give). Investigate this school and don't rely on the past reputation - it has taken a nose-dive!

Posted May 27, 2012
Paschal is the Highland Park (Dallas) of Fort Worth. If you compare National Merit Finalists and AP scores - Paschal is always among the elite DFW schools. GO PANTHERS!

Posted May 10, 2012
Our two children graduated from Paschal after spending their K-8 years at private schools. We were nervous about public schools, but we quickly discovered that our fears were unfounded. Paschal is great. There is a place for everyone there. Both of our children have gone on to attend top colleges, and they were very well prepared. We feel blessed that our children were able to attend Paschal.

Posted September 08, 2011
I graduated in Paschal in 2008 and am now a senior in college and I can attest that I received an excellent education. When I got to college it was obvious that I had received a better education than many of my peers. I am now majoring in Secondary Education - Social Studies and I plan to use the teachers I had in high school as models to help my future students achieve the same academic success that I was able to so that they may continue their education and be successful in whatever endeavors they may undertake. Go Panthers!

Posted July 05, 2011
Paschal High School is one of the best academic schools in Fort Worth. Children that have spent their entire education in magnet programs will choose Paschal over the magnet high schools, just because the academics are so much better. My daughter graduated from Paschal in 2006 and she and all of her friends all pursued higher education. Not one of them stopped at high school. Although the "home students" -the students that live in the surrounding area- may not be as successful as the students that have transferred in, it is not a failure of the school, but rather a failure of those parents that don't seem to realize the potential of their own children. I would recommend Paschal High School to any family in the Fort Worth area.

Paschal High School
3001 Forest Park Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified Paschal High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.