Fort Worth, TX

Posted August 22, 2013
My first impression of ML Phillips will definitely be lasting for me and for my son. He was so excited that he ran around taking pictures of walls and floors and his new mascot. The Principal was amazingly impressive as well. I can see that my son will be in a strong and caring environment.

M L Phillips Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2010

M L Phillips Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted August 22, 2008

M L Phillips Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2006
The school is focused on standardized testing alot, maybe too much. There needs to be more art, music, & extracurricular activities. Parents volunteers are limited, but I think that's because the 'family atmosphere' has become second to testing scores. I may be wrong because I am not there 24/7, but I feel this way as a parent of children who attend the school. I fully support the school & know that there are caring teachers & wonderful students & the potential to be not just a good school, but an awesome school!

Posted June 29, 2005
This school has the best teachers who care and nurture children into wonderful people. Whether you have a child who is advanced in their studies or if your child needs a little extra help on a certain subject, you are sure to be provided with the best education that is available. extracurricular activities are available and new activities are added every year for both the students and parents.

M L Phillips Elementary School
3020 Bigham Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76116
Last modified M L Phillips Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M L Phillips Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top