Bad
Good

Posted January 17, 2015
This school is family. The kids are welcomed with open arms and the most of the teachers are amazing!! There is always going to be one bad apple, but that should not tarnish the reputation of this amazing school!!

Posted April 23, 2014
My son is in Pre K. He enjoys going to school and made good friends in his class. PTA is very active and organizes so many events.. Teachers and Staff are awesome and always helpful in answering any questions.

Ridglea Hills Elementary School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
my child is in pre-k and we went to meet the teacher before school start and two weeks later the teacher didnt remember us the parents, we drop off and pick up our child our thats so weird and school been open only a month and my child already said that two classmates hit her and said ugly things to her , i dont know if this the school for her , this is her first experience and it should,nt be this way. her dad said she not goging back to that school, , i said she need to be in school. im confused about this pre-k class

Posted September 08, 2013
I have one child who has already attended K-5, one in 2nd and one who will be there soon. I am so grateful to live in this school pyramid in the FWISD. The Staff and PTA are fabulous! I have held numerous PTA positions and volunteering is always welcomed!

Posted February 01, 2013
Our grandchild attends Ridglea Hills Elementary School. They attend 1st grade and we have been very happy with the quality of education. Our grandchild is excelling in all areas and is above grade level in math and reading. We love how encouraging the teachers have been and the creative efforts to address the needs of our grandchild. This school is like a family and they have wonderful events for families. A top school in the Fort Worth area.

Posted January 28, 2013
AWESOME public school with an excellent staff!. I've had 2 children go through this school and both were challenged, excelled and were well prepared for middle school. Parent involvement is extraordinary and the PTA provides lots of exceptional experiences and extra activities for students throughout the year. The art teacher and music teacher are outstanding and the long-time campus monitor ensures a safe and friendly environment for the kids and the parents..

Posted January 16, 2013
Outstanding school!! I have had a wonderful experience at this school. My children have been challenged academically and had a very positive social experience. The parental community is very supportive of the school and the teachers were all good. Some were excellent, even better than we experienced at private schools. I highly recommend this school!

Ridglea Hills Elementary School 2

Posted October 04, 2010
RHE office staffs are very very very mean. They are very rude!!!!! I feel unpleasant to them. School environment is not good-very dirty. The only good thing is teacher and nurse. Nurse is very kind and My son's teacher is very great that is why i don't move yet. But I don't want to see staffs anymore and I'm totally disappointed at this school and we are going to move next year.

Ridglea Hills Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2010
My child spent two miserable years at this school before we switched to a private school. Bullying and exclusion are far too prevalent - and that's just the adults! If you didn't grow up in this neighborhood yourself, and if you actually work for a living, good luck! We now have a lot of damage to undo, thanks to Ridglea Hills.

Posted December 01, 2009
My daughter started kindergarten at Ridglea Hills and is now in first grade there. She previously attended a Montessori school and I was worried about the public school not measuring up. My fears were all unfounded! She has had an excellent education and social experience at Ridglea Hills. The Principles and teachers are all invested in the over-all experience of the students. Parents are encouraged to help out and are obviously appreciated! I know a student who has attended since she was in kindergarten. She in now a fourth grader. She is an excellent student who is very comfortable with all academics. It is not only thanks to the parents involvement, but also the care and attention she has received from this school!

Ridglea Hills Elementary School
6817 Cumberland Road, Fort Worth, TX  76116
Last modified Ridglea Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridglea Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top