Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This was my child's first year in school and to be honest, we were apprehensive in the beginning. The enrollment process and first month of school was a bit disorganized, but over the year things were under control. My daughter was in the Kindergarten K1 class with Miss Trish (Furst). She absolutely enjoyed her teacher and learning experience. My child already knew a lot upon entering Versia, but Miss Trish has contributed to her academic level now. My child comes home daily talking about school daily. She received a Principals award for being an Overall well rounded child... boy did that make her feel special. The staff is super friendly and helpful. It saddens me for my child to not be attending next year... but you can bet we'll be back if her new school fails to supply what she received at Versia. I believe this low rating is a result of parents not being informed on where to leave feedback. And most probably don't care enough to do so.

Very unorganized school. They had no "meet the teacher" day or at least not that I know of. Enrolling days where a couple of days before school started when other schools did enrolling 2-3 weeks before the first day of school. I would of liked to have had the opportunity to meet the teacher that they assigned my child to before, that way I would of known how she acts around children. Not satisfied with my child's teacher btw.

Last modified Versia Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.