Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
I am a parent of four, all my children attend this school. The teachers are wonderful and the principle is very involved. My kids Have been in all kind of activities and are doing excellant in their academics. I am proud of this school and the faculity. Thanks worth heights.

Posted April 09, 2013
I graduated from 5th grade last year.. and let me tell you that school is AWESOME! I was proud to be a cheerleader for 2 years.. and most important the teachers are really helpful and nice.. for my TAKS test (2008-2009 and 2010-2011) I got 100 on both the Math, Reading, and Writing. Last year (2011-2012) I got commended in all of my 3 STAAR tests. That school is awesome and GO COWBOYS!!! c:

Posted August 25, 2009
my two sons go to this school and the teachers are great my kids like to go to school beacuse they have such great teachers ive seen that the teachers are on top of everything my kids are learning alot it is a great school

Worth Heights Elementary School
519 East Butler Street, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified Worth Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Worth Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top