Fort Worth, TX

Int'l Newcomer Academy 5

Posted March 29, 2010
This school specializes in the New Imigrant student. All students are from other countries, and attend to learn English before being placed in a Language Center or their traditional Home School campus (local community school).

Int'l Newcomer Academy 0

Posted February 22, 2010
This school is change my life. There is wonderful teachers and principle. They helped me a lot I remember when fist time I come to International Newcomer Academy. I could read I could not write my name. I could not speak no English. I had never went school all my life. When I come this school I was 17 years old. I thought that I can not do noting. But my teachers helped me to be come a better. I m very different now. I learned many things. I met many people from many different countries. I enjoyed ladder in my school I learned many different cultures. I was students council and Link Crew. America's future will be determined by the home and the school. The child becomes largely what he is taught; hence we must watch what our teacher teach, and how we live.

Int'l Newcomer Academy
7060 Camp Bowie West Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76116
Last modified Int'l Newcomer Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Int'l Newcomer Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top