Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Int'l Newcomer Academy 5

Posted March 29, 2010
This school specializes in the New Imigrant student. All students are from other countries, and attend to learn English before being placed in a Language Center or their traditional Home School campus (local community school).

Int'l Newcomer Academy

Posted February 22, 2010
This school is change my life. There is wonderful teachers and principle. They helped me a lot I remember when fist time I come to International Newcomer Academy. I could read I could not write my name. I could not speak no English. I had never went school all my life. When I come this school I was 17 years old. I thought that I can not do noting. But my teachers helped me to be come a better. I m very different now. I learned many things. I met many people from many different countries. I enjoyed ladder in my school I learned many different cultures. I was students council and Link Crew. America's future will be determined by the home and the school. The child becomes largely what he is taught; hence we must watch what our teacher teach, and how we live.

Int'l Newcomer Academy
7060 Camp Bowie West Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76116
Last modified Int'l Newcomer Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.