Fort Worth, TX

Jo Kelly Sp Ed 5

Posted November 18, 2008
This is the most remarkable school that I know of in the FWISD-district. My child has been a student since the age of 3 at Jo Kelly. He is now 12 years old. My son started at another FWISD school &they were not even close to being able to help my son. In fact I had to participate as a helper becasue they were not able to provided the adequate care nor did they have proper staff or a classroom. They were placed in a storage room. But, at Jo Kelly every room is adequate and the teachers are loving caring & know their special needs profession. This school has been my son's saving grace away from home. Its a safe environment & everyone knows who you are. They see to it--that all the children ~participate in outside activities (field trips). They have a place in this world too!

Jo Kelly Sp Ed