Fort Worth, TX

Posted June 11, 2011
This school is the best! The teachers here do help the students and push them to do good! I love this school you rock KMS(:! Go wildcats!!!!!

Posted October 07, 2010
I think this school is awesome! The only thing that needs to get worked on is on they're office staff they are not very efficient, or polite at that. And Im talking about the receptionist or whom ever they have up there answering there phones.

Posted September 08, 2009
this school is great, the teachers realy do care and push you toward getting great grades

Posted December 08, 2008

Kirkpatrick Middle School 0

Posted March 14, 2008
My Oldest child was our first to attend Kirkpatrick Middle School all 6th, 7th and 8th grade and we have had a great time with all the help from all the Teachers, and Coaches. She and I have enjoyed our time here at Kirkpatrick. I would recommend this school to any parent.... Thanks KP.. Delfina Perez (Jasmin A Perez) :)

Posted February 04, 2008

Kirkpatrick Middle School
3201 Refugio Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76106
Last modified Kirkpatrick Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirkpatrick Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top