Fort Worth, TX

T A Sims Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2013
First of they lost my son his first day of kindergarten...tried to send him home on the bus...when I personally told his teacher I will be picking him up each and ever day! Second...they don't over any TRUE gifted and talented programs... my child was bored all school years. Third, my daughter won't be accepted into Pre-k because she can speak ENGLISH. God forbid we know the language of the USA.

T A Sims Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2011
I enjoy the teachers. They are truly heroes. They believe in the potential of the student. On the otherside T A Sims Elementary PTA needs new leadership. PTA President needs to be retrained. Just my opinion.

T A Sims Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2011
Great school, great staff, great students. Lots of potential. Teachers are determined to help students achieve academic success. Students are eager to learn, and always enjoy a good challenge.

T A Sims Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2010
trying to find a good school for my kid to go to. went to this school when i was younger

T A Sims Elementary School
3500 Crenshaw Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76105
Last modified T A Sims Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T A Sims Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top