Bad
Good

Excellent because I got to this country with no English background at all and as you can see I can now communicate pretty good. I joined that school and in 3 years I learned English, prepared for TAKS Test, got my 24 credits(not 22), took a couple of classes at TCC and learn a lot of the American culture. And I wasn't what is known as a 'nerd'. I also attended another FWISD high school for about 6 weeks and in no way can they be compared, the quality of teachers, the attention, the interest, the environment, etc. I am VERY glad I attended that school. They encouraged me to continue with my education, now I have an AAS on Computer Drafting & Desing and I will complete my bachelors on Computer Engineering in about a year and a half. THANK YOU SUCCESS H.S.!

Attending this school was the best thing that ever happened to me! I was headed in the wrong direction for the most part of my life, then decided to give Success HS a try with only 9 credits at the age of 19. The support from the teachers, principals, and staff was incredible! I never had this kind of support through school and it really helped me through my years at Success. I came to this school with a GPA under 1.0 from 3 previous years of school, and graduated with a 2.51 GPA. After graduation, I was accepted to a nearby University where I am now going back for my second consecutive semester. If it wasn't for Success HS, I wouldn't be where I'm at. Parent involvement and extracurricular activities is non-existant at Success HS. The schools focus is on graduation only, as it's a school for drop out students.

Last modified Success High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12