Fort Worth, TX

I M Terrell Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
Worst principal in TX. Rude and has no respect for anything or anyone. There are some great teacher and students there but the principal has issues.

I M Terrell Elementary School 2

Posted June 02, 2012
This school was good at one point but soon went down hill they are never together or ready for events that are at the school and the office staff are rude some of the teachers are great but as far as the parents in the community they are the worst they never show up to anything the kids have and you have to beg them to help

I M Terrell Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2003

I M Terrell Elementary School
1411 I M Terrell Circle South, Fort Worth, TX  76102
(817) 815-1900
Last modified I M Terrell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
I M Terrell Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top