Bad
Good

My son is in kindergarten and he attends woodway . He loves it there at woodway elementary school. The teachers care about the students and are great teachers. They alway host little events for the kiddos.They did two really cool event one was with reading and the other one was with math. They had food and games for everybody. Im looking forward to both me kiddos attending next year. They are both excited.

Woodway's 5th grade teachers are fantastic!! They got my daughter to pass the STARR testing and bring up her scores after not passing the first time. Principal is AWESOME along with the Student Counselor. I was a bit concerned when we found out we had to send her to Woodway mid year, but all my concerns and fears were put at rest after the first week of school.

This School is the worst elementary I have ever seen to in my life. My children suffer everyday they attend. My daughter is always dealing with boys picking on her. That takes away form her learning and drive to even want to be at school. I have spoken to teachers and two different Principles about many situations that happen on a daily basis. They do not have any control over the children and have done nothing in the 6 years my daughter has been there. Now my son started this year and I will not let him go through the same cruelty that has troubled my daughter and even had her speak of suicid. I am working on getting my children out of this school ASAP. I would never recommend having your child attened such a dysfunctional school! When your kids come home crying and begging not to have to go back to school because of being harassed, scared from threatening peers, enough is enough!!!!!

Woodway is an awesome school. Sadly last year our rating went down due to one subject in one grade from only one subgroup. We have already addressed the issue and anticipate being recognized again this year! Wonderful, caring teachers and administrators!

Last modified Woodway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.