Fort Worth, TX

Posted July 25, 2013
Woodway's 5th grade teachers are fantastic!! They got my daughter to pass the STARR testing and bring up her scores after not passing the first time. Principal is AWESOME along with the Student Counselor. I was a bit concerned when we found out we had to send her to Woodway mid year, but all my concerns and fears were put at rest after the first week of school.

Woodway Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2012
This School is the worst elementary I have ever seen to in my life. My children suffer everyday they attend. My daughter is always dealing with boys picking on her. That takes away form her learning and drive to even want to be at school. I have spoken to teachers and two different Principles about many situations that happen on a daily basis. They do not have any control over the children and have done nothing in the 6 years my daughter has been there. Now my son started this year and I will not let him go through the same cruelty that has troubled my daughter and even had her speak of suicid. I am working on getting my children out of this school ASAP. I would never recommend having your child attened such a dysfunctional school! When your kids come home crying and begging not to have to go back to school because of being harassed, scared from threatening peers, enough is enough!!!!!

Posted March 22, 2008
Woodway is an awesome school. Sadly last year our rating went down due to one subject in one grade from only one subgroup. We have already addressed the issue and anticipate being recognized again this year! Wonderful, caring teachers and administrators!

Posted May 31, 2006
Woodway is a great school. My daughter has been a student there since Pre-K. Several of the teachers are outstanding. Ms. Geisler, Ms. Fleetwood, Ms. Levine, Ms. Marsh, and Ms. Anderson stand out. They are the 'rocks' the forms such a great foundation. Tehy have a principle that cares for the students (Ms. Brown). She disciplines them, commands respect, and loves them as well.

Posted April 20, 2006
Woodway Elementary has teachers that really care and focus on helping each child individually. I am very pleased with this school.

Woodway Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2005
A great school with outstanding teachers. High PTA participation. Offer music, art, pe to grades 3-5.

Posted September 24, 2004
This is our 4th year now at Woodway and I can not say enough about this school. The teachers are so wonderful. I will be so sad when we have to leave Woodway. I wish all schools had such great teacher like Woodway. And a great Princpal.

Posted August 26, 2003
This will be my son's last year at Woodway and I have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers and staff treat the kids like they are special. My son is in the gifted program there and they really know how to challenge him to do his best. My son started school at Woodway and I can't think of any other school I would put him in. The teachers are very concerned about the well being of the kids in their class. The staff is excellent.

Posted August 02, 2003
My daughter Started at this school last year and i loved how much she got out of it,Mrs Denslow was a fantastic teacher and my daughter learned so much from her and missed her alot during the summer.

Woodway Elementary School
6701 Woodway Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76133
Last modified Woodway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top