Bad
Good

Love it at CTI.....things are better than they were last year. Thank you to the teachers and administration that are working to make a difference.

I love my school it is fun and we learn a lot my teachers are cool and it easy to learn stuff because they explain and make it easier to understand!!!!!!!

My oldest daughter currently attends Chisolm trail as does my niece. My oldest son attended last year. My thoughts are that this schol does have some excellent teachers. The principle just retired last year and I have not had the experience of working closely with the new one but I think it is hit or miss here. Mr. Killday has been awesome to all of our children, understanding and helpful. He shares real world experiences and attributes it to the mathmatical problems at hand. The band has been great for my daughter and niece as well.

My son currently goes to Chisholm Trail. They have some great teachers and programs for the students. Most all of them will communicate very well with us parents.However I do feel that something should be done for the students if any teacher has to take off work for extended periods of time. I know my son looses interest with substitute teachers. This has also affected his grades.Although I feel for any person that has to go through bad times in life we can't let this affect the lives of so many students.

I've had a great experience with Chisholm. The switching classes was tough along with the responsibility factor of keeping up with different classwork & assignments was difficult for my Dyslexic 5th grader last year. The teachers were very caring & easy to partner with. They were willing to try anything to help my son actually learn. Their support systems for kids that need either tutoring or help in prep for TAKS worked wonderfully. Big school, but found everyone cared about my son not just his test scores.

I cannot say enough good things about Chisholm. My daughter loves her teachers and enjoys choir. Her teachers are dedicated and hold the children accountable for their behavior and performance. They focus on responsibility which is fantastic. The only complaint is there is not enough homework, but I have always had that complaint.

This is the worst school ever!!! Can't say much about the teachers either. My son has always been a straight A student and is even in the gifted and talented program. He is now making B's and a couple of A's. He says they are not helpful to him at all and he doesn't feel he can approach them with ?'s. They have to many kids in that school and they only spend 2 years there. The teachers take no personal interest in the kids. To top it off the principle doesn ot listen to the parents and only defends her teachers.

Last modified Chisholm Trail Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.